0.4

10:57 am

lehlani woke up feeling someone's arm around her waist. she smiled until she remembered all the events that took place the other night. lehlani sat up quickly, making her head hurt. she looked at who was next to her "zayn." lehlani said while her voice cracked. zayn snuggled her back into his arms.
"yes baby girl."
"what the fuck." lehlani got out of the bed going downstairs looking for her phone that she may have left in the living room.
"damn, this house is huge." lehlani thought to herself.
she found her phone and clothes on the floor. all lehlani was wearing was a oversized t-shirt.

37 missed calls from daddy saf 😍👅😂
26 voicemails from daddy saf 😍👅😂
daddy saf 😍👅😂 bih wya
daddy saf 😍👅😂 answer my calls whore
105 more messages from daddy saf 😍👅😂
daddy saf 😍👅😂 im actually worried now
daddy saf 😍👅😂 text me when you get see this love you girl, stay safe, and if you having sex use protection 😉

lehlani laughed at her best friend and quickly texted her back saying she was okay. lehlani heard footsteps and turned around to see a shirtless zayn walking down the stairs.
"come back to bed." zayn asked with a husky voice.
"bitch i don't even know you. where even are we." lehlani ranted.
"calm down, come back upstairs."
"nigga can you not hear. im leaving."
"no wait."
"im waiting."
lehlani waited in silence for two minutes before getting aggravated again.
"im just going to call my friend to pick me up." lehlani said looking back at her phone. zayn walked and sat on the couch and looked at lehlani on the floor.
"i put my number in your phone also its not very safe for no password on your phone." zayn sighed.
"why thank you, kind sir." lehlani said sarcastically with a posh accent.
"why are you so rude? you were nice last night."
"really? maybe because i was drunk and horny. plus i didn't notice you were zayn malik also have you forgotten that you have a girlfriend."
zayn stayed silent and lehlani walked out the door.

//what a shitty fourth chapter. this was so bad also i used nigga//