0.31

"i know you miss me." zayn said, over the facetime call.

"actually, i missed my family more so." lehlani nagged.

"i really want to fly out." zayn admitted.

"no, you can't just fly out to new york because im here."

"yes i can."

lehlani laughed and shook her head.

"leh, go to a quiet room." zayn asked.

"i don't feel like getting up." lehlani replied.

"now." zayn barked. lehlani murmured "goddamn" before getting up and walking into her bedroom.

"happy now, bitch." lehlani said looking at the laptop, to see zayn biting his bottom lip.

"awe, look at horny little zayn." lehlani stated.  lehlani got up, took off her clothes, and had on a matching red lace set.

"fuck..." zayn groans.

"baby, you didn't even see anything yet." lehlani chuckles, taking the laptop and laying on her bed.

"damn, i want to fuck your pussy so good." zayn whimpered.

"show me." zayn begged, practically drolling over the screen.

"you think you can handle it?" lehlani questioned.

"please, leh."

lehlani repositioned herself so that she was on her hands and knees, ass proped up, and making her ass clap. zayn cursed loudly which caused to look back at him.

"you like it? i went shopping yesterday." lehlani admitted, smiling.

zayn nodded.

"i'll be back in a few more days, and you can touch." lehlani said.

lehlani pulled down here thong to the middle of her ass and started bouncing, making it jiggle.

"okay that's enough." lehlani said fixing herself and putting her clothes back on.

zayn grunted.

"i'll call you later, my mom wants me to help her in the kitchen." lehlani confessed.

"bye babe." zayn spoke pressing end to the call.

//should i wrap up this book for not? this is literally like the best chapter i have ever written in my whole life likeeeeee whatttt 8.8.17//