0.23

"im deadass." safire said smiling looking at lehlani.

"oh my gosh! are you fucking serious!" lehlani shouted. people in the little cafe they were in staring at her like she had five heads.

"i didn't know y'all was hooking up this whole time." lehlani said, lowering her voice a bit but still astonished.

"it was unexpected but i can't wait."

"is that why you put i look like a mama in the caption on instagram?"

"yeah, i thought you would notice."

"okay im not that observant." lehlani said giggling, and the girls continued their brunch happily.

later that day

"today was literally the best day ever." lehlani said getting into the car and putting her purse in the backseat.

the car stayed quiet and lehlani stopped smiling and muttered 'okay then' and looked down at her phone for the rest of the drive.

"what the fuck is your problem?" lehlani said after a few minutes of silence.

zayn grunted in response. "so do you no longer speak english." lehlani said, tapping her foot rapidly.

"bitch shut the fuck up, damn" zayn replied.

lehlani busted out laughing, staring at zayn. "im dead. nigga, i know that you not fucking to me!" they pulled up at the house. lehlani got out and was greeted by zayn's dogs.

"okay baby, im sorry. i didn't mean to say that." zayn said sitting down on the bed while lehlani was in the on-suite bathroom.

"yeah,yeah,yeah. your always sorry." lehlani paused before starting again "all we do is argue over bullshit and then have makeup sex like what."

"i know. and im sorry."

"stop making that face."

"why?"

"that face makes me want to forgive you and im not sure if i want to forgive you."

"c'mon baby, let's go back to us having fun and being happy all the time. i'll do anything."

"anything you say." lehlani said smiling.

"can we go to the mall then, and then you can get a present before you go to sleep." lehlani said smirking.

"the paps are going to be there...fine but don't forget that present im going to get when we come back home." zayn responded giving lehlani a hug.

//she suck my dick in my flip floppers. if you know that song girl you my best friend anyways got my new fucking computer and this shit is so fast im in love. im think im gonna get ubereats ight byeeee thots ps ima update tmrw hopefully too. 7.2.17//