part 1 ; morning coffee

I rolled over to the sight of empty spot beside me on the clear white sheets and scattered cover, and was greeted by the smell of something I really love, coffee.

I lazily sat up and rubbed my face, faintly hearing some soft music from outside. I looked back to the bed and hesitated whether to lay down again or come outside.

"Rise and shine Keiko come down stairs it's 8.30 a.m.!!" a voice shouted from outside, making a smile creeped up my face.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and thought to myself, I am literally the luckiest person alive.

I was greeted by the sight of a tall man in the kitchen, and he didn't seem to really fit there hence the broad and lean body. But seeing him cooking is something I never gotten bored with. I could sit all day in the pantry just to see him cook, or do anything, literally.

I wrap my hands around his waist and rest my face onto his back, his smell of aftershave lingered on my nose. The sudden action seemed to startled him because his body tensed a little. "Relax, it's just me, not some pervert trying to take clothes off of your body"

"Aren't you both?" he said while taking a peek to his back, before continuing to flip the eggs. I punch him lightly on the back before I walked around and sat on the pantry's chair.

He did it so swiftly, the way he cooks, the way he moves, and the way he does everything in life. He put the scrambled eggs on the plate and brought it to the pantry. He took two cups of coffee and put it also on the pantry beside the eggs and pancakes.

He walked around and this time he's the one who wrapped his arm around me. He bent down and kiss me on the cheek and back hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breathe but that's what I like about him, he's a big teddy bear. 

"How did you know I was awake?" I asked and pulled him to sit beside me. I grabbed the cup of coffee and gave it a sip, perfect.

"You woke up at 8.30 every weekend, Keiko, we have been living together for almost a year now, I think I would remember at what time you would wake up" he scoffed and took the cup of coffee as well.

"Why didn't you sleep in, you just came home at 3 a.m. yesterday- or shall I say this morning?" I took the fork and began to dig into the pancake. 

"You know how much I hate sleeping in, unless I'm sick or very very tired, I won't sleep in" he also took the fork but he was aiming for the eggs.

"You could've woken me up and we could make breakfast together" I brushed my hand through his chocolate brown hair, his eating face is just beyond adorable.

He looked straight to my eyes and every time he does it, it felt like the first date all over again, where your heart melts and your legs feel like jellies. "You look super peaceful when you're sleeping, I didn't want to bother you" 

"Jongin-ah do you really need to work again today" I touched his face and stopped for a couple of seconds before taking another bite to the pancake.

"I really want to spent this day with you but you know I just had a comeback this Wednesday" he pouted, while cupping my face.

"Yeah- yeah, I know." I looked down to my lap, why did I even ask that stupid question.

"Well the day is still ours though, the pre recording session is at the evening, around 8, we still can do something during the day" he took both of my hands and led them into his face, he's basically cupping his own face using my hands.

"Really? I thought it was 8 a.m. in the morning" I looked to the big white board in the living room which we called it the working time table, so we know each other's schedules and it's basically a reminder.

"Keiko if it was 8 a.m. I would be gone by now" he rolled his eyes and took another sip of the coffee.

"Ah- i see, the 8 a.m. pre recording is next week, not this week, I missed it" I took a bite of the eggs and it tasted so heavenly, how could he make eggs into this kind of thing.

"I actually had a plan for today, would you mind if I'm the one who sorts things out" he abruptly stood up and took the empty plates and walked to the sink.

"Didn't you sort out our date every single time?" I rolled my eyes and walked to the stairs.

"Stop complaining and be ready in 30 minutes !!" he playfully pushed me from behind and went up the stairs with me.

"To save time, do you want to shower together?" a playful smirk was tugging on his face and I threw a towel in reply.

"As much the idea is very appealing, but I want to have the bathroom all by myself thank you very much!" I ran into the bathroom and quickly locked it before he tried to get in.

By that, I know today will be a good day.