#46 | Request

"I hate this." I mumbled, a tray of food in my hands as I eyed the empty table. He wasn't there, sitting in a chair, an apple in one hand, his phone in the other.

"Yeah, you could say that again." Trevor responded, his eyes locked on the path to a small metal table, surrounded by 3 blue plastic chairs. 

"I just...what if he has to say in the hospital longer? I want to see him, he's my brother, but it's just frustrating." I sighed, the thought of not being able to see my brother any longer caused my headache to grow. 

"He'll be out soon. Trust me." Trevor smiled, his smile was soothing, as was his alluring e/c eyes. A small smile tugged at my lips as I walked closer to our table. The walk to the table was short and quiet, a sad lonely feeling.

Taking a seat, we would have normally been greeted by Matthew's large smile and one of his bad jokes that he had come up with in the class before. But it was silent, a quiet aura surrounding us. 

Trevor sat next to me, leaving the empty seat. I sighed, picking up the plastic fork before stabbing it forcefully into the potato bake. Groaning I threw my head back, the fork standing up right.

"I can't stand it. 3 weeks it's been like this, and we have no idea when he's coming back!" 

"Emily, he was in the hospital bed begging someone to see us." Trevor softly spoke, his fingers lacing with mine.

"How do you know this?" I asked, lifting my head to look at Trevor.

"Because he just texted me, telling me that he's coming to school now." A cheeky grin on Trevor's lips.

My heart started to race, as excitement raced through my veins. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I grinned, now getting all giddy.

"Because it was supposed to be a surprise for my favourite girl in the world." He smiled, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"No way!" I breathed, I was going to be able to see my brother and my crush was starting to notice me.

"Matt! How you doing, my man?" A voice spoke from behind me. 

I spun on my heels.

Matthew stood there, crutches holding his up, as he greeted a friend.

His knee was wrapped in white bandage.

"Matthew!" I squealed as he walked closer to us. 

Instantly, both Trevor and I wrapped our arms around Matthew. Trevor looked at me, his eyes glittering with happiness.

Finally, it was perfect.

My life was good again.

"Two guys walk into a bar...the third one ducks."

***********************************************************************************************

So, I have a thing for bad jokes and i had to end this imagine with one .

If you have any jokes, chuck them in the comments and we'll see who can make me cry of laughter.

Anywho, this imagine is for