#37 | Request

The small, silver, music note charm moved underneath your fingers. Your heart raced as people started to fill in the seats. It was a full house. anxiety had never stopped me from performing before but, here I was, unable to move. Paralyzed in fear. Fearful of my passion. My passion for music. The curtains were closed, allowing no one to be seen. The empty seat that stood alone on the clean stage was accompanied by a girl. She was first to perform. I hadn't flinched when a harsh whisper spoke from behind me, "Lia!" Tommy whispered from behind me. I looked back at him, the small amount of light floating around.

"Are you okay?" his soft whispers were soothing.
"I'm not sure if I can do this." I whispered back, my feet leading me towards the boy that I admired.
"Why? You've been able to do this before." Concern filling his words.
"I don't know. I was up all night trying to get the perfect notes."
"It's okay. Just let the music take over. I believe in you, you can do this." He whispered, his fingers interlacing with mine. A light blush covered my cheeks, but it went unnoticed by the lack of light.

"I've always admired your passion for music," Tommy whispered, his empty hand now holding my cheek, "and your beauty, but that's all a bonus because my eyes have always been drawn to your personality." He continued, his eyes flicking to my lips. "There are other people that I could have fallen in love with, but I don't want them. I want you. You're my first choice, always." His cool breath brushed over my lips as he moved closer, "God, I've fallen for you." Tommy whispered before he places his lips against mine. Our lips molded together, my bottom lip trapped between his. His hand fell to my waist, pulling me closer to his body. My hands hung loosely around his neck, my fingers gripping his hair.

"Mine." He groaned against my lips.  The thoughts that once raced around my mind, we're now at ease, as the kiss deepened. His lips left mine, our foreheads still touching. The sound of people applauding filled the theater.
"Good luck, Lia." Tommy whispered his lips connecting with mine once more before I left his grip and into the view of a couple hundred people.

************************************
So I did it!!!

This something more.... I guess... I don't even know what it's called.

Anyway, I hope you like it LiaLovesParis