Steve

In a dark room as the p.o.v of Steve Mcgarrett, I just woke up from being knocked out. My vision is still a little burry, but I know it will come back in a few seconds. "Where am I?" I asked in a my demanding voice. "Well well, guess who is finally awake?" Said Alex walking into the room. "Why are you doing this Alex? You already had your revenge on me by kidnapping my kids," I said. "Yeah, I don't think so uncle Steve," said Alex. "What? How did you figure that out?" I said in a surprise voice. "Well, after you shot my dad or your half brother. I started looking for things about him, and found a paper about you being my half uncle," said Alex walking around me. "Ok, so you still have unfinished business with me," I said in a serious voice. "Well, yeah I do," said Alex leaving the room.
At the BAU headquarters as the p.o.v of G Callen, me, Sam, and Kensi just walked into the BAU offices, when Rossi and Garcia singled us to come into the meeting area. "Rossi what is it and where is Deeks and Reid?" Asked Kensi. "Relaxed guys. Deeks, Reid, and Sam Mcgarrett are fine; there are at a very good ex agents house," said Prentiss, "but we have an another problem." "What is it guys?" Asked Sam. "We better let detective Williams tell you guys," said Alves. "Your on speaker Danny," said Rossi. "Ok, so I was just talking to Steve on the phone when I lost contact with him," said Danny in a steady and serious voice. "Oh my god really, how could this happen?" Asked Sam with a serious voice. "We don't know, I guess Alex still has unfinished business with Steve," said Danny putting that idea out there. "Well, Eric and Hetty are on the way here to help with Lou Grover and someone by the name of Jerry Ortega," said Garcia getting off the phone with Hetty. "Good, we need all the help we need; even-though Hetty still scares me," said Danny on the phone. "Ok Danny, we better get off here and just meet you at headquarters," said Agent Lewis. "Yeah I agree, besides my phone is on a low battery; so talk to guys when I get there," said Danny hanging up the phone.