The job

In a dark room as the p.o.v of Marty Deeks, me, Alex, and Whitney Miller just entered this place, which was very dark with no lights on. Alex closed the door so hard, that there was no light coming from the outside of the room. "Alex, why take a kid for?" I asked as Alex chained me to the ceiling. "Well, first she knows to much, and second; I always planned to take her," said Alex handcuffing Whitney to a chair and putting a computer in front of her. "Ok Alex, what do you want me to do?" Asked Whitney with seriousness tone in her voice. "I want you to hack the security systems for the Bourbon County High School," said Alex in an evil voice. "Wait! My cousins school, why?" Asked Whitney. "Because I need her too," said Alex in a calm voice. "What, but I will never betray her for anything in the world," said Whitney. "Wow! They were right to call you Miss goodietoshoes," said Alex. "Well Alex, she was taught from things right and wrong," I said. "Yeah, I don't care about that detective Deeks; and no one asked you to butt in," said Alex putting duct tape over my mouth. "Alex please just leave all of us alone, and let us go," said Whitney with tears coming from her face. "Oh, I will eventually; but first you have to do what I asked of you," said Alex in a mean and lying voice. "Ok, what do want me to hack into besides the security system?" Asked Whitney. "The scheduling for your cousin," answered Alex as Whitney got onto the laptop and pulling up her cousins schedule for the year.
Bourbon county High school as the p.o.v of Steve Mcgarrett, we just arrived at the school. Callen check the time to see if we are one time, or not. "Hey Callen, what time is it?" Asked Rossi. "It's 12:25 right now, so we are good," said Callen as we went into the building. "Excuse us, but we are federal agents and we need to speak to one of the students here by the name of Gabriell Scott," said Sam Hanna to the person at the front desk. "Sure, just let me look up her schedule and what class she's in right now," said the nice lady at the desk typing on the computer. "Wow! This place is so amazing," said Alves breaking the short silence. "Oh yeah, miss Scott is in fourth period with Ms. Hynes right now; and her class just went down to lunch, so let me call the people in the cafeteria to get her," said the lady at the desk as she picked up the phone and called the people who were watching the cafeteria to tell Gabriell to go to the front office. Just as miss Scott entered the office, I came up to her and told her that we needed to talk to her about her cousin Whitney. "Agents what do you need me for?" Asked Gabriell. "Well, just a few hours ago someone took your cousin, and before one of our agents; which we think that you might be the next target, or either you can help us with the case," said Sam Hanna as the principal came over comp to get into a lockdown drill in the cafeteria, or in the classroom you are currently in right now.