The location

Still at NCIS Los Angeles headquarters as the p.o.v of Steve Mcgarrett, "Eric what do you got on Alex?" Asked Kensi as all of us entered the meeting room. "Well me and Nell did a satellite search for Alex's car, and we found it at an abandoned storage space on Hollywood avenue. "Thanks Eric, guys let's get ready to arrest Alex for good this time," I said as the whole team expect Nell, Eric, Hetty, and Daniel. While the rest of us left to go to Hollywood avenue.
The storage space on Hollywood avenue as the p.o.v of Sam Mcgarrett, "wow Alex has been gone for a very long time. Don't you think it's a trap for the others, when they here Deeks?" I asked with a very silent voice. "Well Sam I have to think that you might be right about the whole trap thing," said Deeks as Alex came in to check on us. "Well how are my hostage doing so far?" Asked Alex with the sound of his fathers evilness in his voice. "Well from being chained to the ceiling, I have to say pretty bored," answer Deeks with a little bit of his humor. "Well Sam you might be happy when I say that your dad and the rest of the cops are coming here now, so I have to move you guys to a different location. Mostly somewhere that is not in Los Angeles," said Alex as he unhand-cuffed me and Deeks from the ceiling. "So where are we going to?" I asked. "Quantico, Virginia," answered Alex as he grabbed us and put us in the back of a cargo van heading to Virginia.
The storage space as the p.o.v of Steve Mcgarrett, " guys there Alex's car," I said as all of us entered the place to that Deeks and my daughter were relentlessly here by the way the handcuffs were just opened. "Guys I think that Deeks might of left us a clue to where they are heading to," said Kensi looking at a postcard that says Quantico, Virginia on it. "Hey Callen who do we know that works in Virginia?" I asked in a nice voice. "Well the BAU unit of the FBI," answered Kensi picking up her phone to call special agent David Rossi.