Alex's revenge

I just asked Reid if he was fine, and he say that he is fine. With a small headache from that drug Alex gave us, as Alex came in. "Oh, my three favorite prisoners are already awake," said Alex with a smile on his face. "Yeah, and what was that drug you gave us?" Asked Deeks with a serious look on his face. "Oh, well do answer your question Deeks. That drug I gave all of you was dilaudid," said Alex with an evil looking smirk on his face. "Wait, that was dilaudid!" Reid exclaimed. "Oh yeah, I drug you guys with the same drug that Reid was drugged with a long time ago," said Alex with an evil laugh. "So that is how you are going to get your revenge on Reid. By drugging all of us with the same drug that he was drugged with a long time ago," I said as Alex came towards me. "Well that is not all that I am going to do," said Alex with a serious look on his face. "Ok, then what else have you planned?" Asked Deeks looking at Alex. "Well I am not going to tell you guys, since I don't have a grudge against you Deeks," said Alex as he looked at his watch and then left. "Guys, where do you think he is going to?" I asked with a confused tone in my voice. "I don't know, but I hope it's not to get more dilaudid," said Reid acting static. "Ok Reid, you can just chill for a little bit," said Deeks in a calm voice. "Reid, Deeks might be right. Maybe he is doing something else," I said as Alex came back into the room.
BAU headquarters as the p.o.v of Steve Mcgarrett, "wait Mcgarrett, how does your daughter know how to patch up a wound?" Asked Rossi and Kensi at the same time. "Well, because I taught her how to do it, and I put the equipment in her backpack just in case if someone at her school gets hurt, and they can't make it to the nurses office," I said as all of us enter the debriefing room to talk to Garcia to see if she found out anything. "Hey Garcia, what did you fine out?" Asked prentiss with a serious look on her face. "Well, I found a white cargo van matching the description that Danny gave us off the cameras in the front of Reid apartment, and got a particular plate number. Which the same van was just spotted at Richmond, Virginia on Charleston street," said Garcia as all of us including Garcia got our equipment and started to head to Richmond.