Reid's story

At the BAU office still as the p.o.v of Steve Mcgarrett, "hey Rossi do you know if Your agent Reid has any past with Alex Fat?" Asked Danny with a serious look on his face. "Well let me think, oh yeah about four years ago Reid shot a man in the leg so he can protect his children," said Rossi. "Let me guess, you guys didn't know that his name was Alex Fat did you," I said with a serious look on his face. "Well, no we did not know that," said JJ as we set up a plan to fine Reid. "Ok Danny, you, Prentiss, Aleves, and Callen will go to Reid's apartment to see if he is there or not. While Rossi, JJ, Lewis, Sam, Kensi, and me go make some call to see if anyone matches Reid's, or Alex's description," I said as everyone expect Garcia left to do what was asked of them.
In the back of a cargo van as the p.o.v of Sam Mcgarrett, "oh, so why do they you Doctor Reid instead of Agent Reid for?" I asked sounding curious and trying to break the silence. "Well because I don't like being called agent," said Reid with a serious look on his face. "Oh, ok that makes senses," I said. "Well, how do you both know Alex Fat?" Asked Deeks. "I know Alex because of my dad," I said, " and I know him because he tried to kill my kids four years ago," said Reid. "Wow, Reid that is just too sad to hear," said Deeks having tears coming from his eyes. "Oh my god Deeks, are you crying?" I asked with a surprise look on my face. "No, just got something in my eyes, and there is something on my leg," said Deeks as me and Reid went straight over to him to check out his leg. "Well Deeks you have a small piece of glass from a widow stuck in your leg around the ankle," said Reid getting gloves out of his pocket. "Ok, why do you have gloves in your pockets for?" I asked with a curious look. "Well just to be prepared for a crime scene," answer Reid putting the gloves on his hands, and touching the glass one Deeks ankle. "Reid or can I just talk you Spencer? Is this going to hurt?" Asked Deeks. "By the way that the glass is in your ankle. I have to say that it might hurt, but you will be fine. Oh by the way, yeah you can call me Spencer if you want to," said Spencer as he put Deeks foot on a rock, and put his one figure on each side of the glass and just pulled it out as fast as he could, while Deeks was squeezing my hand very hard. "Ok Deeks its over, you can let go of my hand now," I said as he gently released his hand from mind. "Hey Sam do you anything to patch up the wound with?" Asked Spencer. "Well I do have cotton ball, peroxide, and Ankle wrap in my backpack," I answered as I grabbed the stuff out of my bag for Spencer to use on Deeks.