Introdution

"Hey dad where is mom?" I asked. " well she is at the store getting food to make dinner with," answered dad with a big smile on his face. "Well have you seen Daniel anywhere?" I asked. "He should be in his room playing with his toy," answer Dad as we heard the door bell ring.
   Before we continue let me introduce myself. My name is Sam McGarrett and I am fifteen years old. Some people think that I am a boy cause of my name, but I am really a girl with the name of a boy. Well let's continue the story shall we. So where were we? Oh yeah now I remember.
I am at Daniel's bed room door. I knock on his door to be politely. "Hey Daniel are you in there?" I asked with a smile. There was no answer from the his room. "Daniel it's Sam," I said. There was still no answer from him, so I grabbed my baseball bat and opened his door to see that he was gone with there being blood on his clean bed sheets. "Dad, Daniel is gone! Oh hey uncle Danny," I said with a little fright in my voice. "What how?" Asked my dad running to Daniel's room with uncle Danny. "I don't know how this happened dad," I said with a serious look. "Oh I know Sam, but right now can you go with your uncle into the living room and keep your bat just in case," said Dad as me and uncle Danny went into the living room with my baseball bat in my hands just like my dad said to do.