The High School

In Lexington, Kentucky as the p.o.v of Marty Deeks, when me and Alex got into the Lexington area in Kentucky. We got on the exit 113 and turn left until we stopped at the traffic light and turned to our right onto a little road and then turning on to some street, until we stopped at this high school. I think the name of that school was Bryan Station. "Ok Alex, why are we at a high school for?" I asked with curiousness in my voice. "Well, because I want you to meet some kids here," answered Alex as we got out of the car and entered the school. "Excuse me I am the substitute for the Spanish teacher today," said Alex talking to the person at the office desk. "Oh yeah, Alex right;" said the principal recognizing Alex's voice. "That's correct, so can you show me and my helper to the Spanish room please?" Asked Alex in a nice voice. "Sure, come follow me," said principal as he got up from his desk to lead us down to the Spanish room. "So this is it?" I asked. "Yeah, and if you need anything just come to me, or one of the other teachers here," said the principal as he gave Alex the key to the front door of the room. "Well, thank you for this presentation of the room Mr. McMillan," said Alex with pleasure. "Your welcome well your first class starts in a few minutes, so I better get back to the office for paper; so talk to you guys later," said Mr. McMillan as he left in a hurry. "Ok, now Deeks you are not allow to leave my sight for any reason," said Alex in a demanding voice. "Ok, like I have no better place to be," I said sitting down in a chair. "Well, this is for just in case you decided to try to leave the room," said Alex as he handcuffed me to the desk. Then just as the class entered the room. "Hello children, I am Mr. Fat your substitute teacher for today while your teacher is out today for a doctors appointment," said Alex introducing himself to the class. "Well, good morning sir, but we are supposed to talk in only Spanish," said Whitney Miller in a sassy voice. "Sorry Señorita Miller," I said in a calm voice. "You know what, I think you look familiar; have I seen you somewhere?" Asked Whitney in a serious voice. "I don't think you know me that all Señorita Miller," I said in a serious voice as the bell rang to switch classes. "Señorita Miller can you see me for a second please?" Asked Alex in a nice and calm voice. "Sure, what do you need?" Asked Whitney coming towards us. "How much do you know about this whole thing?" Asked Alex in a serious voice. "Well, I now that you are not a real substitute teacher for Spanish; cause really you are the kidnapper Alex Fat and you are LAPD liaison Marty Deeks," said Whitney as Alex grabbed her arm. "Well it looks like you are coming with us for a long field trip," said Alex as he unhand-cuffed me from the desk, and chained me to Whitney as we got into the car to leave the school.