"I'm sorry, who are you?"

Start from the beginning

Camila pulled her sunglasses back down and wrapped her arm around Lauren's waist. "Thank you, baby." She leaned up and kissed her jaw. "I know you're just going along with whatever I want right now," she chuckled softly as they walked down the sidewalk until something else caught her eye.

Lauren smiled at Camila and nodded, "Anything for you, love." She said as they walked along the boardwalk. She felt the stutter in her wife's step as they got to another store, "You want to go in there?" She asked as she stopped walking.

"Tomorrow, we'll do whatever you want... which is basically anything but shopping." Camila laughed some and squeezed Lauren's side gently before dragging her wife into the store.

Lauren chuckled, "I already know what I want to do and I better hear zero complaining from you tomorrow." She laughed softly as she stood behind her wife.

Camila laughed and laced her fingers with Lauren's. "You won't hear any complaining. As long as you don't complain the rest of today." She told her firmly before turning to look at all of the little trinkets in the store. It was much larger than the last store and she knew she could easily spend more time in there just looking through everything.

Lauren rolled her eyes as her wife told her not to complain for the rest of the day, "I have yet to complain at all today." She said in her defense. She smiled as she stood by her wife watching her look through some of the things.

Camila nodded to her. "I know you haven't. And thank you for that. I like it when you don't complain." She teased her before letting her fingers linger along Lauren's side. 

Lauren had made it a mission to get one thing for each of the kids while they were here. She kissed Camila's cheek before heading off to the souvenir area. She was trying to find something for Cameron and Taylor when the clothing caught her eye.

Watching her wife wander off, Camila went to look at some hand made glassware, looking for something for her parents, and possibly some more decorations for their home or her office at school. Her back was to Lauren as she looked through the blown glass figures before slowly reaching in to pick up a sea turtle one to look at it.

Lauren saw a cute dress out of the corner of her eye and walked over to look at it. She knew how much Lily loved dresses and she wanted to see the little girl smile when they got back. Lauren pulled it off the rack and held it up to look closer.

"That's a cute dress. A little small for you though, don't you think?"

Lauren turned around and saw a petite brunette standing there. "Oh yeah. It's for my daughter. She loves dresses...and the color purple." Lauren said as she pulled out her phone to show the woman a picture of Lily. "She's 3." She smiled proudly. 

"Wow you definitely have good genes...your kids are adorable." The woman said as she stepped closer to Lauren. She chuckled nervously. "What are you doing tonight? Could I interest you in VIP at a club nearby?"

Camila put the sea turtle back before she smiled and picked up a dolphin and turned to find her wife to show it to her. The moment she did, she frowned. Watching for a moment, Camila saw the flirty smile on the woman's face as she moved in a little closer to look at Lauren's phone. She immediately saw the way the younger woman was hitting on her wife and Camila didn't like it one bit.

 As Camila stepped closer, she got within range of hearing her ask what Lauren was doing that night. "She'll be having dinner with her wife tonight." She glared at the woman and slid her arm possessively around her wife's waist before pulling her in closer. "I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked, a bite in her tone.

Lauren looked at the woman confused as she was about to say something her wife cut in for her. She looked at Camila and felt the possessive pull into her side. She watched as the other woman looked at Camila