A New Start

~SMUT WARNING~
Shima's POV

I pressed my lips against his and he didn't push back, instead he accepted it and kissed back. I leaned closer until he was laying on his back with me ontop of him. I would pull on his bottom lip as we deepened the kiss, I moved my hands down his sides, stopping at his waist and he wrapped his arround my neck, pulling me further down. I started pulling his shirt up slowly, licking at his lips to see if hed let my tongue in. He slightly opened his mouth to let my tongue in and pressed his own against my, moving them against each other. I sucked and played with his tongue before removing his shirt, moving my mouth down to his shoulder, kissing slowly up his neck. I could feel him arch his back some as I reached his ear, nibbling on it softly. My head felt lightheaded and I was guessing it was from the heat of the moment, it was like if our bodies wanted each other. I continued to kiss all over his neck as i moved my hands down to his button, unbuttoning it and wiggling his pants down slowly. He made a slight attempt to stop me but couldn't, he couldn't deny the fact that he too was enjoying it and didn't want to stop. I pulled his pants off and chuckled at his baby blue boxers. He pouted and flipped us over so he was ontop "No fair im already down to my boxers and you still have all your clothes on"

I grinned at him and raised an eyebrow "Yeah? If it's bothering you so much why not do something about it?"

His blush darkened from a soft pink to a soft red "Oh I will". He pulled my shirt off and started working on my pants. I leaned back and watched him as he pulled my pants off and started laughing.

"And you were laughing at my blue boxers, you're wearing pink ones". He grinned down at me.

I just shrugged and laughed with him, smiling "Don't like them? Take them off" I grinned at him as he stared down at my crotch. I could tell that he was flustered and didn't know what to do, I mean hell i wasn't even so sure of what was going on, I was just going with the flow. "Unless you're scared" I laughed at the face he made before wiggling my boxers off. My member was already hard and we both blushed and looked away from each other.

"Someones a bit happy" He giggled and leaned down and kissed me, his own crotch rubbing against mine. I felt his lips movee down to my neck and slowly down my chest before feeling his lips around my member, his tongue pressed against the side of it. I blushed and bit my lip softly, breathing in a bit heavily. He looked up at me as he moved his head up and down, the feeling of his mouth and tongue on my member made me let out a soft moan. I couldn't hold the moan back, it all felt so good and right, I could feel my back arching some from the pleasure. Instinctively I ran my hand through his hair, looking down at him with a smirk on my face, even if it was a bright pink. His face got like a strawberry smoothie and continue to suck, making a slurping noise as he moved his head further down. I continued to moan from the pleasure, my back arched more now as I gripped Rin's hair, slightly pushing his head down. I couldn't hold it back any longer, after a while I ended up cumming in his mouth. I was so embarassed, I couldm't believe i had just done that. His face was bright red and i could tell he swalloed it, when he realized that i was watching him he just giggled and smiled, saying it tasted alright so i shouldn't freak out. We both laughed, still not believing the things that we were doing, he climbed back ontop of me, looking down at me.

"Tired already? Or are you ready for more?". My eyes widened a bit but then I shrugged, a smirk on my face.

"Am I ready? More like are you ready, your mouth handled it pretty well but im not sure how your cute butt can" I grinned at him as i gripped his firm ass, spreading his cheeks a bit.

"Guess we will find out" he grinned and then removed his boxers. He wiggled his butt around and started moving up and down slowly, my member rubbing inbetween his cheeks. I couldn't keep the moans in, it was my first time after all, even more it was with a guy. He sat up a bit, I could tell he was as nervous as I was and that we were both acting out of the euphoria and lust. He stared down at me and bit his lip, I was confused why until I felt him slide my member in a bit. He slowly moved down, letting it in further, I groaned at how tight it felt. He slowly moved all the way down and looked into my eyes, breathing a bit heavily and bright red blush on his face. We both watched each other for awhile, as if trying to figure out if what was going on was real or not. I smiled up at him, putting my hands on his waist and slowly moving my hips, pushing in and out of him. Even though I was moving slowly he let out some moans, these were a little louder than before. I bit my lip hard, groaning as I moved a little faster, making him bounce up and down. I moved my hands up his sides and pulled him down, kissing him before moving my mouth to his neck, leaving hickeys here and there. As I moved more I could feels his nails dragging down my chest, scratching my skin. We were both moaning louder than before, making it clear to the other that it was feeling great. I wrapped my arms around him , holding him tight and rolled over so that he would be under me. I wrapped his legs around my waist and continued to move my hips, pushing in harder. He moved his nails to my back, clawing them like he did with my chest and I left hickeys all over his neck and chest, grinning at my work. We tried to muffle our now pretty loud moans, I would suck on his neck and he would suck on mine to quiet down. After what felt like about an hour we both came and ended up laying next to each other, sweaty, covered in hickeys, scratches and breathing heavily. We both laughed and looked over at each other, smiling. "That felt way better than i thought it would've" He said before giving me a quick kiss.

"Yeah, it felt amazing, YOU were amazing. We are both going to be so sore tomorrow" I smiled and pulled him close and we both laughed and ended up falling asleep in each other arms.