The Inevitable Encounter

Shima's POV

I had gotten bored so I sat at one of the piano's in the little living room area of the dorm. I ran my fingers over the keys and the wood, smiling as I recalled all the memories I had of playing the piano here. I started playing my one of my favorite songs, Letters From the Sky by Civil Twilight. My fingers felt like they were right at home, flowing like water would down a stream. I couldn't help but start to sing along, the music rushing through me making me feel alive and full of energy.

"One of these days the sky's gonna break
And everything will escape, and I'll know
One of these days the mountains are gonna fall
Into the sea, and they'll know
That you and I were made for this
I was made to taste your kiss
We were made to never fall away
Never fall away
One of these days letters are gonna fall
From the sky telling us all to go free
But until that day I'll find a way to let everybody know
That you're coming back, you're coming back for me"

I smiled and kept playing along when someone started singing behind me.

"Cause even though you left me here
I have nothing left to fear
These are only walls that hold me here
Hold me here
Hold me here
Hold me here
The only walls that hold me here"

I quickly turned to see Rin leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. "A bit out of tuned don't you think?" he chuckled and stood up straight.

"Well yeah the piano has been here for a whole year, constantly being moved around the dorm" I said turning around in the stool.

"I was talking about you Shima" he laughed and and looked at me as if it would've hurt so much.

"Haha so funny Rin" I rolled my eyes and stood up, I had gotten a few inches taller than him. "Still Short I see, well not really, not unless I look down so your in view" I grinned.

His face got red with anger and with what I thought to be a blush. "I am not  short, it's not my fault you got tall, I just haven't hit my growth spurt"

I laughed at shook my head "Whatever floats your boat dude" I grabbed my things and went into a random room and closed the door. He was so annoying and I was not about to let him ruin my night.