3 A.M.

Rin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the other side of the room to see if Shima was a wake, dude slept like a baby. I slowly crept out of bed, put my shoes on and grabbed a jacket, I walked out of the room quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up. I tip toed down the stairs and out the dorm, making sure the door didnt slam shut, I walked down the path that lead to the horses but took a different turn, I hand learned of this little opening a few years back and whenever I couldn't sleep or needed to be alone I would come here and sing. I loved the feeling of being with nature, the moonlight making the scenerey even more beautiful, and being to sing without having to be judged. I sat on a stump in the middle of the opening and looked up at the moon, the cold wind blowing through my hair. I wished that I had my guitar with me but the music surely would've attracted an animal or someone would've heard it and I could get in a lot of trouble for being out past curfew. I took another look around before taking in a deep breath and heading back to the dorm, my head was cleared so there wouldn't be anything bothering. I slipoed back into the dorm and carefully went back into the room, hoping that no one had heard me or seen me sneaking out. I still couldn't believe I had to share a room with Shima, but maybe it wasn't all bad.