The Message

Quick Reminder, I do not own these characters or the songs I use!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Shima's POV

I woke up and yawned, wiping my eyes I stood up and walked into the bathroom to was my face and fix my hair. Rin was still out cold and looked as if he hadn't gotten too much sleep, I stared into the mirror, my pink hair was fluffy from bed head. I still couldn't believe that I was going to have to share a room with Rin, the boy could sing but he was very impulsive and random, he was very unpredictable. I finished washing up and when I walked out of the bathroom Rin was gone, probably changed and left. I changed out of yesterdays clothes and putting my hoodie back on, breakfast was about to start and I wanted to meet up with my friends and see if we could ,hopefully, sit together. I walked into the Bull Moose (the dining hall) and looked around to see if I could spot my friends which wasn't too hard since Bon had a blonde stripe down the middle of his hair. I spotted Bon and Shiemi sitting close to the front but in the middle, of course they would they loved seeing the performance that the randomly picked camper would display. I smiled and sat with them, the year before Bon had played his drums and had everyone rocking out to his jams, I was wondering what this years performance would be like. After everyone was in and seated the lights dimmed and the spotlight shined on Rin which left me with my mouth wide open. He smiled at everyone, sitting on a stool with his guitar with him. Me and my friends looked at each other in shock as Rin started playing "Pushing Me Away by the Jonas Brothers"

"Run, run like you do

I'm chasing you

I'm on your tail

I'm gaining fast

Your going nowhere

Try to fix what you've done

Turn back the sun

The night is calling

And we're falling faster now

Pushin' me away

Every last word, every single thing you say

Pushin' me away

You try to stop me now but it's already to late

Pushin' me away

If you really don't care then say it to my face

Pushin' me away

Your push push pushin' me away

Stop, tell me the truth

'Cause I'm so confused

Spinning round these walls are falling down and I need you

More than you know

I'm not letting go

I'm getting close

So take my hand

And please just tell me why"

The lights then dimmed again but this time it was so that Rin could walk off the stage While he was singing I could feel his gaze on me, as if he chose this song just to send me a message, well message recieved.