Chapter 14

"Jeresy is really boring but if you are Mikey..." Jake rasied his eyebrows at him, making him blush a little. I had just walked out of the bathroom at the right time. The both of them had looked at me and started to laugh, like if I had a dick on my forehead. He contiued on with his vlog and they both started capping on me. This was all in the few seconds it took me to sit down next to Mike. "Have you guys got your seats for the plane yet?" Jake ask, as they were picking out their seats. I nooded my head and scrolled through my twitter, stalking my little sisters boyfriend's account.

Jake was getting ready to leave with Apple, she had came up to the apartment and was there for a little while, waiting on Jake. The whole time she was just looking around, as if she's never been in the apartment before. I was keeping a friendly distance from Mike. Since, the whole thing with Ademir, Ashley has been very judgemental. She's always telling Jake to be careful with me because you'll never know what i will do next. And he listens to her, so whenever I ask to hang out, he leaves me on read. Then, he expects me to tell him why I haven't responed to his text messages. Ashley is a person that everyone needs to be careful with.

The two of them had left and it was my turn. Mike was begging me to stay, to keep him company as he finishes up editing his video.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time, 10:30. "If I sleep past my alarm, I'm blaming you." He gave me a smile and patted the couch.

As he was editing his video, I found myself slowly falling asleep. Getting comfortable on the couch and resting my head on his shoulder.

Not going to lie, for the past fews day I've been finding myself in Mike's bed in the morning. Never really questioned it until now. He's always out on the couch or in Tyler's bed. There hasn't been a time this week where I woke up at home, in my bed, which is fine with me, I'm not on good terms with my Mom anyway. So having a little get away is stress reliefing.

My eyes were closed and I had felt myself fall asleep, not bothering to get up and leave. It had only felt like a few second that I was asleep.

Someone was softly pinching my cheek, trying to wake me up. The first few times I had just waved the hand away, then it started to get annoying. "What are you doing?" I asked, pulling the blanket up to my ears and opening my eyes. A white face was just staring at me. My heart dropped, I was frozen. "I fucking hate you." Gavin was kneeling behind the other couch, with the camera, recording. I had checked the time and turned the other way.

"Help us film this prank on Mike's Mom?" Gavin had asked many times before I actually decided to finally wake up and give up on trying to sleep. I wrapped the blanket around myself and looked towards the window. The sun was nowhere near up and this fuckers aren't going to leave me alone anytime soon, so I agreed,

Instead of helping, I just sat on the couch and watched Mike knock on the walls and turn on the bathroom light. If Mama Manfs doesn't kill them, old age will just fuck them up. And i am honestly going to wait for that.

"MICHAEL!" She had yelled. I look up from my phone in shocked. He hid in the landry room and Gavin was in the living room holding the camera. They were going back and forth, silently arguing on if Gavin should peek behind the wall or not. She had started to walk towards them and I stood up, wanting her to sock one of them in the throat. Mike had jumped out, "HOLYFUCK! Are you crazy?" She yelled. We started to laugh and followed her back into the room. "Kylie, you were part of this?" She asked, I sadly nodded my head and the two had laughed at me. "Damn, its been a minute since someone had called her Kylie." Gavin had brought up, bring back old, painful memories.

"Deuces! Mikey is ugly." I had yelled over him as he was doing the outro for this video. "The ugly one finally wants to be in the vlog huh." By his hand motion I was able to tell that he zoomed in on me, so i gave a sweet little smile and flipped him off. "Just kidding, i'm not that big of a douch bag, unless if it's Ellie then it's fine." He smiled at me, "Nah i'm just playing." As he finished screaming and yelling at his vlog, we went out and flexed on everyone at our old high school with Mike's new wrap.

Half way there we had ran into detour and almost late to pick up Tyler from school.

"Ell, out here getting hit on by a shit ton of freshmen." Mike had said as I got in the car after talking to an old friend who was a two years younger than us. Before I had shut the door, Tyler had came from right behind me. "Flexing a car and a girl, I fuck with that." A random ass kid had told Mikey, we had just laughed because all the comments were coming from alot of the older kids who know us, so it was whatever.

We had waited a few minutes, the principle had came up to us, giving compliments on the car then we had went back to the house. Before, heading out to take Tyler to his orthodontist appointment, Mike was filming a little, smacked Tyler's head then we were off. "Which parent am I calling, you or Ellie?" He had asked Mike as he let me out of the back seat, making a joke.

Mike had drove around for a bit, "This is segment is called, q&a with Mellie." He pulled out his phone and handed it to me as he continued to drive, telling me to just look at all the questions on his instagram post. As I was looking through them, they all were just asking how come I'm all over Mikey if I just got out of a relationship with Ademir. Nothing just irreleavent ass questions. "First one, who had their m4 first." I pucked my lips and started to laugh, "Me. Mike copied, next question." We had started to argue, but there was no point because he was just saying dumb shit about all it.

"Are Manfs and Ellie lowkey dating if so, lowkey gonna nut." I couldn't help but laugh as Mike read the question. Everyone ask nothing but stupid questions that make me laugh. "Yeah, like we've been a thing for like two weeks, can't believe it took everyone this long to notice." I had did a valley girl voice and looked at Mike who was slowly picking up the pieces and started to play along. "Yeah guys, so everyone telling me to get a girlfriend, there she is..." It was quite for a moment, getting awkward by the minute. "No guys, we are just friends. And more than likely all she will ever be."