Chapter 44 : MALDIVES

Start from the beginning

" Jaai Mehra... Don't act smart. " I heard her say.

" Let's go now. It's already 7." I said from behind taking Ahana's hand in my.

We went in our plane. Ahana was sitting beside me while Jaai was sitting just behind us. I thought Ahana was going to sit beside him. Nevermind I was happy.

The flight took off in 5 minutes. I was carrying my laptop and so was Ahana was Jaai. Everyone got engaged in their work.

" So, is anyone of you planning to tell me why this sudden vacation?" Jaai asked.

" No!!!" We both prompted together.

He gave a look and went back to his work. After an hour or so Ahana took closed her laptop and was reading some book.

I continued with the presentation.

" Hey! She slept already? " Jaai said making me look at my sleeping wife.

" Huh!! Yeah! " I replied to Jaai. I didn't realise when Ahana slept. I took the book from her hand and placed her head gently on the headrest. She moved a bit and instead rested her in my shoulder. I covered her up in the blanket. He pulled her hand and captured my mine in her. I smiled at the gesture.

It was a short flight as it was a non stop one.

" So.... I think Ahana likes you." Jaai said breaking the silence.

" Well, I don't think so. She has a very strong impenetrable heart. But if you say I would love to believe you."

"And I think that you have made a way to her impenetrable heart.  Man, Don't let her go." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I glanced at Ahana.

" Never....."

***

" This is your captain speaking. We will be landing in 15 minutes. Please wear your seat belts. "

" Hey! Sleepy Head..... " I called Ahana caressing her cheeks.

She turned a bit and rubbed her eyes.

" Don't call me that...." She grunted.

" But you are one. Look we have already reached and the entire journey you were snoring. " I said pointing towards the window.

She straighten a bit,removing her blanket.

" What! I don't snore. And I don't know why am I feeling so sleepy since so many days.

Wow!! It's so beautiful. I always wanted to visit Maldives but couldn't do it. The sea looks so ravishing. Where's Jaai?"

" Here!!! Hana.... From when did you start sleeping so much? "

" I don't get why is everyone taunting me about it. Well, after this man in front of you made me pregnant. " She blurted.

I was laughing now and so was Jaai. Ahana!! She is impossible.

After we landed, there was a car waiting for us. We had landed in Malé. I had booked cottages for us near the sea. They were magnificent. I had personally done the bookings.

" Here, Jaai. That one is yours. " I said handing him the keys.

" Ansh!! But these look big enough." Ahana said when we were standing in front of ours.