Chapter 46- Never have I ever

Start from the beginning

"Titus wants me to send a video! Everyone get in!" Emberly shouts over the loud music. She holds up the phone and begins recording as we dance and hold a drink in our hand. She brings the phone back to her and clicks send them turns off her phone. Val hasn't called once, he hasn't texted me either. Which is surprising because usually he would, should I be worried?

We all sit down down and Cadence wonders off then comes back with a tray of shots. "Shot anyone?" We all hold our hands up. "Let's play never have I ever," she smirks.

"Me first!" Emberly exclaims. "Never have I ever... had sex!" Everyone takes a shot. So we all have...

"Never have I ever had sex with Titus," Amalia says. Emberly takes a shot, it's good she asked because we all wanted to know if she has before.

"Never have I ever had sex with Val," Cadence says. I take a shot.

"Never have I ever dated Titus," I say. We all want to know whether they're dating or not, it seems as if they are. Emberly takes a shot and we all stare at her wide eyed, so she's dating him and she hasn't told us!?

"You're dating Titus!?" All of us exclaim, leaning closer to her wanting to know the gossip and why she didn't tell us.

"I thought it was obvious... he asked me out last week, he said that he's over Jasmine but a part in him will always love her. So we are dating and he's been even more protective and touchy since," she shrugs. We all clap for her, this is so exciting!

"Never have I ever farted in front of our boyfriends," Amalia takes a shot, so does Cadence. Emberly and I don't. It's embarrassing, I try to hold them in as much as possible but I know that one day it will just come out.

"Jarrad's my husband, you gotta expect it," Amalia shrugs.

"I have no shame," is all Cadence says. It's good that she doesn't care what people think of her, she's careless.

"Never have I ever punched another girl in the face for flirting with my man," Cadence said and looks over at Amalia with a smirk on her face. Amalia sighs and rubs her face in embarrassment, she picks up another shot glass and skulls it down.

"What?" I laugh. "Please explain, this sounds very interesting," Amalia groans and glares at Cadence.

"We were at a fancy restaurant, the waitress was pushing her big ass boobs out in his face and touching him. When she suggested that he comes over to his house, I stood up and tackled her to the ground and punched her. Jarrad had to pull me off, we left immediately and Jarrad got her fired. Me too..." we all laugh so hard. That's a great story. "Let's get back to dancing," Amalia says. We take a swig of vodka each and run out to the dance floor, not one guys goes near us due to the fact Amalia shouts, "I'm a mother of three!" Why do men run when they hear the word mother?

Emberly's phone rings an hour later, at 10:59. "Titus is here!" She shouts over the loud music. We all sway out, my head is pounding. Amalia is the worst, she's tripping and slurring over her words. Titus is leaning against his car and watching as we all stumble out and jump into the car.

"Where's my hubby?" Amalia pouts. "Tit.... does Jarr love me?" She slurs making up all sorts of dreadful nicknames. He looks at her in the rear view mirror, Emberly has passed out beside him and Cadence has too. Sister like sister.

"Of course he does. He would do anything for you, Am," Titus softly says.

"He doesn't like children... does he?" She slurs over her words making it sound more confusing.

"He loves Tyrese. He's just struggling, that's all. He's a new father, Am. You gotta understand that, plus, he wants time with the guys too. But he can't get that anymore," her eyes water and she rests her head against the window. The car ride is silent, I stay awake the whole time.

We arrive at Val's, the boys all come out. Titus opens the door and speaks to them for a bit before coming around and grabbing Emberly. Aidan opens the door the wide Cadence is on and lifts her out, Jarrad comes around Amalia's side and looks at her lovingly. He carries her bridal style in the house. I crawl out of the car and shut the door, Val stands before me.

"You didn't call, or text," I say straight away. He raises his eyebrows and wraps his arms around me, I rest my head against his chest and sigh.

"I wanted you to have fun. Plus, I watched the videos Emberly sent Titus. So I knew you were okay," he softly says against my hair. I sigh and we walk inside together, Amalia is now awake and looking very tired. Jarrad is running his hands through her hair, Tyrese must be asleep.

"Let's go to bed, Jarrad," Amalia grumbles- reaching up and grabbing a fistful of his shirt. He lifts her in his arms and walks up the stairs to their room after saying goodnight. I leave after, walking to Val's room. I discard my shoes and dress in the room and wipe off my makeup in front of the full length mirror- only in a bra and underwear when anyone could walk in at any given moment. Valentino does. And the same thing that happened last night, happens again
                                          • •
There's now regular updates! I hope you like them.

Help me reach 1 million by sharing! Also vote and comment and follow

Keely