Hello Reader!

Black to Blue

(The Smooth Criminals)

Intro

(Saints Field)

   This is a story of a 40 year old, still handsome, police officer, Eric Gregory. He and his partner and best friend, Hassan Rasheed, journeys through the difficult part of their both social and personal lives. Eric lost his wife, Angela, to a car wreck just after his son was one year old. He met a young woman, Catherine, after a few years in a bar. He then married her when Ben was 4 years old. Catherine, as nursery teacher, has the love and patience to look after little Ben.

(White Field)

The place where several thousands of crime occur every year. In other words, this place is known as criminal's hood. Eric's mom, Margery, lives there but much more safer distance from them in a colony where ex-militants and high class people live. The distance to Saints Field is more than 17 km. She had to look after little Ben when Angela died until Eric found a perfect step-mom for him.

(Grey town and Grey woods)

A place where the criminals live when hiding from Intelligence Agencies and professional SWATS. There are wild animals like boars, wild cats, snakes, elephants and some times even tigers. A highway was tarred through the forest towards Grey town named after the abundance of iron core mining. A high security prison was established nearby the mines. Several bodies were found from the lake passing under Grey town bridge, mostly suicides and kidnapped.

This story contains - cursing, disturbing scenes and religious insults (between the characters)

This story shall not be copied in any form or whatsoever without a written confirmation from the writer

Thank you for reading this thriller/mystery and hope you'd enjoy more from me

Kindly,

Mane Omsy