"You did?" Anna didn't seem to remember. With all this drama, the coronation seemed so long ago.

"Yeah! I stayed in frozen Arrendelle for a few days because of rumor of some crazy ice queen freezing the land, Eugene told me that!"

Anna's face crumpled at the 'crazy ice queen' part so, to avoid awkwardness, Rapunzel changed the subject.

"You do know your my cousin, right?" Rapunzel gestured to herself.

Anna's eyes widened. "I am?"

Rapunzel nodded, getting excited. "I can't believe I just remembered now! My mother had told me that her sister was the Queen of Arrendelle!"

Anna's eyes it up in realization. "You must be that princess who was stolen when she was a baby, my Mom told me that story!"

"Sorry for not noticing you earlier" Rapunzel shrugged, stroking her hair.

Anna raised her eyebrow. "I've met a live snowman and threw a snowball at a snow monster called Marshmallow, so I think we're cool"

Even though Rapunzel had no idea what Anna was talking about, she laughed

"Can you do anything?" Rapunzel gestured around the cage, referring to Elsa's ice powers.

Anna shook her head and winced. Rapunzel then noticed the blood on Anna's arm

"Your hurt!' Rapunzel exclaimed, holding Anna's arm.

"Just a little snag on Elsa's icicle when I got picked up on the North mountain" Anna tried to laugh but it came out as a hurt cry.

What North mountain? Rapunzel wanted to ask but she concentrated on Anna's injury instead. Rapunzel took the end of a strand out of her braid and carefully wrapped it around Anna's cut.

"What are you..?" Anna gasped as Rapunzel began to sing, all her hair lighting up and creating a warm,beautiful glow around the cage. Merida,Jack,Hiccup and Toothless immediately looked up and came closer.

"Flower,gleam and glow

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine,

Heal the one who's hurt,

Change the fates design,

Save what has been lost,

Bring back what once was mine,

What once, was mine"

 Rapunzel sang softly, the song she had sang for eighteen years in her tower, coming back to her new and unforgotten. When she looked up, the glow from her hair was fading slightly and Merida, Anna, Hiccup and Jacks faces were gaping at Anna's-now healed-arm.

Toothless was shaking Rapunzel's braid, trying to make it glow again.

"That was beautiful" Merida breathed.

"When you said healing hair, I didn't think this" Hiccup exclaimed.

"Healing hair? Your so lucky!" Anna said excitedly.

"Real cool" Jack agreed. But just as the last strand of Rapunzel's glow faded, the ice cage became dark again, reminding them of their situation.

"We need to get out of here!' Anna said with new strength. The others nodded in agreement.

"We can all convince Elsa to stop," Jack said.

"How?" Hiccup asked, trying to pull Toothless away from slobbering over Rapunzel's hair.

"Didn't you people see it?" Rapunzel asked, exchanging a grin from Jack.

"See wha'?" Merida asked, fidgeting with her bow impatiently.

Rapunzel had seen it. So did Jack. Hiccup must have been too worried about Toothless and Merida must have been focused on Pitch. Anna was unconscious but she barely knew anyone so it was okay for her to be confused.

"You know when Pitch said: 'We'll make them suffer slowly'?" Jack grinned.

"Yeah?" Hiccup still looked confused. He pushed Toothless away again from biting on Rapunzel's braid.

"Didn't you notice Elsa's eyes then?" Jack continued, trying to give them a hint. Everyone except Rapunzel and Jack was still confused.

"The lasses eyes were yellow...like Pitch's" Merida said, still not getting it.

"No, they flashed her normal blue,'' Rapunzel Eyes twinkled excitedly, "She's still in there"

Anna grinned mischievously.

   "The we just have to bust her out"  

################################

I know my book cover suggests Flynn/Eugene

will be here but I haven't decided yet...

Honestly making this up as I go along!

Please don't copy, it's my own original ideas...

COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW!!!

Thnx,

###Flaming-Darkness###