★Chapter 9

The droplets of water from the midnight sky, danced on the window pane to its own melodic tune. It's been raining all night long. The Lord or whatever he calls him self, is out about doing whatever he does in the nighttime. Its been a month now since I've been in this shit hole. My ankles ache from pacing my room for the past three hours.

You know what the stupidest thing is?

I've gotten chances to run away but still I didn't.

I do not know whats wrong with me. Its like there's some invisible rope tying me to this house. It has crossed my mind about a million times now to get away.

When the time comes I can't go. And I hate my fucking self for being this fucking stupid. I mean I can run away right now if I want, but I can't. As I said its like an invisible rope is holding me here.

The Axel dude has been really nice, although I continue to be rude and mess with him. And to my surprise he does not act like the blood sucking leach he is.

He's........ Something else. Sigh.

He had bought at least a hundred lingeries and short shorts for me. The funny thing is in this province pets wear lingeries and heals. When I saw the millions of lingeries I was like; what the fuck. But now I think I understand its what they make pets wear. I know Axel bought me as a pet. But the thing is he doesn't treat me like a pet. He treats me more like.......a friend....

A slight knock on my door drove me back to reality. Oh what's reality? Reality is he could come in here and suck my fucking blood out any time he feels like it. So no matter how I think of this place being nice..... I still have to wonder if I'm gonna live to see the next day or night.

I slowly walked to the door and to my surprise my least favourite person was standing at the door. "Accompany me to my office pet."

"And if I say no?"
I retorted.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble pet but I didn't ask you a question. I gave you an order."

I could feel my face heating up from being irritated.

"Stop calling me your fucking pet! And I refuse to go with you."

He smirked and glanced down the hallway.

"Pet come with me to my office now."

Who the fuck does he think he is?
I thought to my self.

"No!"

"I refuse to take no for answer." He retorted in a smooth husky voice. I mean it's like nothing pisses him off. He's just always talking smooth.

"Well sorry today is not the day you get to refuse."

"Okay then." He said with a smirk.

In a split second I was thrown over his shoulder.

♥°•♥°•HAPPY THOUGHTS•°♥°•♥

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT STAR

§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hey cuties how've you been?
How's school? (That's if you go to school.)

Hey am I the only high-schoolian here?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!★†★†★†