★Chapter 6

We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirsts.
By: William Hill

Axel's POV

I watched as the extremely short human girl paced the room, as if she's thinking about something important. Her long jet black hair swayed to her every move, her green eyes glistened as she thought she had an idea. I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip, as if she was thinking of something dangerous, her little fragile and dainty body collapsed on the queen sized bed as she grew tired of pacing. Her chest grew and shrank every time she took a breath and let's it go. She crossed her little legs as she started to relax. Her eyes roamed the room. Until she spotted something, a little camera disguised in the same colour of the room. Her eye brows furrowed as she stared at it confused. Until anger seeped its way onto her face. She jumped off the bed, walked up to the camera, held her index finger up to the camera, stared directly into it, as if she's looking at me, and made a line at her throat. Is she threatening to kill me? I was amused at that thought. She then left the room. I turned the computer which I was watching her from, and turned my attention to the door which she'll barge through any second now.

An angry little mortal, with bright green eyes entered my office, slammed the door and stared directly into my eyes. "Pet." I acknowledged her in a smooth tone. She scoffed, "Stop calling me your pet! And why do you have a camera in the  room you said was mine!? You fucking twat!" She shouted in an angry demanding tone. I ignored her yelling and asked, "Would you like something to eat pet?"

"Sure but I still need to know what the camera is for. And just because I want the food doesn't mean you can call me pet! Got it buddy?"

"I'm sorry, I do not get it. However I'm the one who gives orders, not my little mortal."
With that said I picked my office phone up and call a servant in the kitchen. "What would you like?" I asked softly.

"I'm not your little mortal! What do you have?" I seriously do not get this girl, she's shouting and asking for food at the same time. I sighed.

"Food." I answered her knowing she would be pissed. The truth is I like to see my little mortal, angry. She looks even cuter angry and I also find her funny when all her blood settles in her face, and it changes her light tanned skin to pink.

"What the fuck?" She thought to her self.

"What is wrong with your fuck?" I asked her while, fighting to not let out the laugh I'm holding in. "What? What are you talking about I do not have a fuck. You fucking tw-" I cut her off.

"Alright. Alright. I get it I'm a twat. Now what do you want to eat? The chef is waiting." Even though I do not care if he's waiting, I pay good money for my servants to work here.

She bit down on her bottom lip, and looked away as she put on a thinking face. After a minute or two she answered.

"Uh...I'd like some spaghetti and meat balls." She said with a grin. Her grin quickly turned into a confused look. "Do they even hav-" I held my hand up to silence her while I told the chef what she wanted. I hung up the phone and glanced back at her, her face was burning red. I lent back into my chair, put my legs up and was ready for her lecturing. This will be good. I thought to my self.

***HAPPY THOUGHTS***

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! ;-)