Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Annalise, hurry up!"

"Coming!" I shouted, trying to pull my dress off the branch it was stuck on.

Daniel sighed and strided over to me with a smirk on his face. "Need some help?" he asked.

I frowned and nodded.

"Thought so."

After Daniel freed me, I thanked him and picked up my suitcase. "So this is home now?" I asked.

He sighed. "I guess so."

We both stared at the large castle in front of us. It was beautiful, and it reminded me slightly of Hogwarts. As we walked up the path, an older man met us.

"Ah, you must be the new students." He said.

"Yes, sir." Said Daniel.

He smiled. "I'm Professor Reynolds. I'm the headmaster here at Juniper Falls Witchcraft. I'll go get Sarah. She'll show you to your rooms." We nodded.

After he left, Daniel wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long hug. "This is gonna be so weird." he said.

I nodded with my head in his neck.

"Hey! Lovebirds!" Someone called. We both turned to the sound of the voice.

A girl our age was walking slowly down the path towards us. She was very beautiful. Her eyes were brown, and she had blonde hair. I stared at her for a moment.

"What?" I asked.

"Reynolds told me I was taking care of you and your boyfriend today."

"Oh we're not dating. We're just friends." I told her. She raised her eyebrows.

"Sure. Anyways, I guess I'm supposed to show you to your rooms. I'm Sarah by the way."

Daniel walked up to her, coming between her and I.

"I'm Daniel, and this is Annalise." He said.

Sarah looked over to me and smiled. "Nice to meet you both." She came over to me and gently took the suitcase out of my hands. "Here, I'll show you an easier way." She said quietly to me. She set the suitcase in front of herself and flicked her hand once. The suitcase shot up into the air, and it floated at eye level.

"Whoa." I said. She smirked.

"Follow me, lovebirds. I'll show you to your rooms."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story! I really appreciate it! I love comments, so tell me any thoughts you have about the story! Chapters will be short, and I'm sorry about that, but there will be plenty of them. Romantic/flirty scenes (And I will try to have plenty of them) will be a little bit longer, so all chapters will vary in length. Just remember to comment, and I'll be a happy person!

Thanks again!