Nash Imagine for Eli

*I WANTED TO SAY AN APOLOGY TO ELI CUZ I KINDA FORGOT TO DO THIS IMAGINE AND I FEEL REALLY BAD AND I HOPE SHE FORGIVES ME!*

You've been friends with Nash forever now and the guys wanted to pull a prank on him. When you first heard the prank, it put you a little over the edge. You didn't know how he was going to react. Cameron said he was going to act like your boyfriend. But would Nash even care? I mean, you're the one who has a HUGE crush on him and he doesn't even feel the same way probably.

You all sat in the huge hotel room going over the plan for maybe the billionth time today. You were really nervous though. What if this doesn't turn out the way you planned?

"Are you ok?" Cameron asked. You fought with yourself on whether Lying or not was a good choice.

"I mean, what's this prank going to do? It's not like he cares anyway!" You seemed to have gotten all the boys attention. Matt hopped up and sat on the other side of you.

"Please. He always tells us about how we are not to flirt with you because you are his." He admitted.

You nodded as the door opened and revealed Carter (who already knew about the prank) and Nash. You felt fingers intertwine with yours and bit your lip. "It's just a prank, nothing but a prank." You kept repeating in your head.

Nash sat in one of the chairs opposite of the bed you, cameron, and Matt were sitting on, looking at you and cameron, confused.

"What's going on?" He asked slowly and confused and maybe even a little nervous?

"Eli and I are dating!" Cameron called out, proudly. You look at him impressed by his acting skills and smiled.

"WHAT?!" He screamed. You look at him a bit amused until he stood up and looked really mad. You stood up, let go of Cameron's hand, and tried to make eye contact with Nash. "Cameron, I told you I..." He trailed off as he ran a hand through his hair. Cameron got up and crossed his arms.

"What did you tell me?" Cameron asked. You turned to see a smirk on Cameron's face as he looked at Nash, completely ignoring you.

"That I..." He mumbled, only a few words that you could make out.

"What?" You asked quietly. You grabbed Nash's chin and pulled him to look at you. "That you what?" You asked.

"He's in love with youuuu!" Shawn sang in the background.

"Is that true?" You asked. He shut his eyes and nodded. You grabbed his neck and pressed his lips against yours. You felt him kiss back as his arms wrapped around your waist.

There were screams And shouts from around the room.

"Stop kissing my girlfriend, Grier!" Cameron laughed from behind you. You smiled and deepened the kiss.

So this plan really didn't turn out how you thought It would. It turned out better