I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING

UPDATE: AS OF 8/19/15 YOU CAN SKIP OVER THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE STOP COMMENTING ON THIS CHAPTER THE DECISIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE OK THANKS

There's a lot of things I have to say

1. Obviously there's been a lot of things going on with Carter Reynolds. If somehow you don't know what's going on, if you just look up his name, the headlines are pretty much everywhere. But with all this drama has brought some people that don't respect carter that much anymore. And that leads to me to believe that maybe I don't have anymore fans of Carter.

Obviously, I can't read your minds, so when I post these carter preferences, I don't know if you smile or gag. So, I won't keep making them if I don't have any fans of him. But even if I have only one fan of Carter, I will keep doing them just for that one person.  So:

Comment here if you want me to keep them

Comment here if you want me to ditch them

And if I end up keeping them, please don't be mad. It only takes 2 seconds to skip over it and go to someone else. I love every single one of you but it's hard to meet everyone's requirements. Thanks for understanding.

2. I think that I'm going to stop doing the imagines. I started this book almost 2 years ago, and I'll admit that it was fun at first. But now, there's just soooo many people and I tried to space them out so that it didn't have to be 50 imagines in a row and then only 2 preferences. Preferences work for everybody and I like to make my imagines personal.

If you go to the first page of this book, you'll see a "ON HIATUS" notice for the imagines. So I might continue them, I might not.... I'm not sure yet...

3. Finally, I know I've been very busy and I don't update as much as I did last year. Well, if you guys haven't checked out my other books, I currently have 4 books in the works. Only 2 of them are published, but the other ones I'm trying to write the whole things first before I start releasing the chapters so...

I will try my hardest go start updating sooner, but now, school starts in 2 weeks for me so the beginning of the school year will be hard for me but get me to about September and I will be updating a lot.

AND THE 5SOS CONCERT IS IN 5 DAYS AND I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT

ugh ok I had to get that out of the way.

OH AND BTW IF I HAVE ANY 5SOS FANS OUT THERE, IM CURRENTLY WRITING A CALUM FANFIC THAT SHOULD BE UP SOON SO THANKS