Good Morning Texts

I POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY CALUM HOOD FANFIC CHECK IT OUT PLEASE

Nash- I just woke up and you're already on my mind.

Cameron- Just wanted to say good morning to one of the people that mean the world to me.

Matt- Words just aren't enough to tell you how special you are to me. I love you. Good Morning baby.

Jack G- Good morning sexy! Can't wait to set my eyes on you again tonite.

Jack J- I hope your morning is as bright as your smile.

Hayes- Good morning baby. Have an amazing day. I love you.

Carter- Being in love with you is what makes life worth getting up for.

Jacob- Good Morning to you... love xoxo

Shawn- I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I see the same girl who I saw in my dreams the previous night. Good morning.

Aaron- Have a Beary Good Morning! I love you!

Dillon- I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!

Sam- I had a dream last night. I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world. She's pretty, caring, thoughtful, kind, loving and she's smiling right now. Good morning my dream girl, I love you!

Taylor- It may rain today, but who cares? I'm with my sunshine anyway. Good morning my sunshine! I hope I made you smile.

OMG IM SO CLOSE TO 400 THOUSAND READS AND I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH OMG THIS IS CRAZY THANKS GUYS I THOUGHT I SUCKED