Chapter 12: Jason and Piper's P.O.V.

Heyy guys soo this is chapter 12! in this chapter were are gonna switch p.o.v. with Jason and Piper!

Enjoy!! :):)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's P.O.V.

Why can't I find Piper?? I haven't seen here since Reyna kissed me!

Oh No! Why did have Reyna have to kiss me? And on top of that Piper had to see it too??

Well one good thing happened....... I know that i'm gonna choose Piper because she just means more to me than Reyna!

Where can Piper be?? Wait, im gonna ask Annabeth!

I saw Percy and Annabeth walking hand and hand near the Tiber River. I ran up to them!

"Percy, Annabeth.... have u seen Piper??" I asked.

"Hey Jason.. ummmm i think i saw her with Thalia on the Argo 2!" answered Annbeth!

"Thanks" I muttered!

I ran to the Argo 2 and saw Thalia and Piper talking!

"Okay, soo tonight at 10 o'clock meet outside the ship near the Little Tiber and then all you have to do is take the oath and you become a Hunter! But, Piper are you sure??" said Thalia.

"I'm 110% sure," answered Piper.

I felt like the whole world was on my shoulders. I needed to tell Piper I love her before.. before I lose her forever!

Thalia and Piper left. Thalia went outside and Piper went into her room!

I walked up to Pipers room and knocked on her door.

"Come in," she answered.

I walked in and as soon as I did and she yelled at me!

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW JASON GRACE BEFORE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS!"

"Wait, Piper I need to tell you something! Just listen to me! Please Piper Please!" I begged her.

"NOOO! NOW GET OUT!" she yelled. Suddenly, she became calm and said" sorry but i have to do this jason. Jason will you please leave my room right now!" The last part she said in such a sweet voice that I listened to her and left! as soon as i did i felt soo mad!

Tonight I will have Piper to my self and only my self!! NOTHING WILL STOP ME!!

Piper's P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but i just wanted to tell you guys we are very sorry! we didnt have writers block but we had alot of school work and were very busy! anyways this is just a sneak peek! if u have any ideas plz comment and we might even dedicate a chapter to uu!

RATE, COMMENT, AND FAN!!

LOVE,

BARBIE AND ANJALI!!