Chapter 9: Piper's P.O.V

PIPER'S P.O.V WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR...

Piper's P.O.V

He kissed Reyna, I know we never had a relsonship because of the Mist,but I thought he knew I has feelings for him. He her he loved her,maaybe I was just a "hold out" untill we got to Camp Jupiter.

I went to the Argo 2, opened the door layed on my bed and cryed myself to sleep.

When I woke up I wan't in my cabin, but an elegant garden with a marble fountain and cute lttle patio; sitting in one chairs was a woman in dark wash skinny jeans,a shirt that said " I love me, myself and I",she had auburn hair and eyes that went from blue,green to brown;this was the  Godesss of Love,the Godess that mortals swoon over.

My mother,Aphrodite.

"Hi mom",I said

"Hi,Sweetie",she smiled.

"Why,did you bring me here",I ask.

When a demigod has a dream it's either a vision or a vist from a godly parents;dreamless sleeps were rare.

My mom sighed and told me to sit down.

"Piper,i know what happened between Jason andReyna must've hurt you but.... I cut her off.

"Mom,Jason didn't hurt me;he broke my heart", I tried not to cry.

"Piper,try not to be so hard on Jason;this is the first of many relasonship problems he'll go through",she said gently.

"Your taking his side and not mine", I yell sounding like a five-year old.

"Piper,hunny you and Jason play important roles in the Prophecy of Seven and you need to put aside your differences and work together even if there love-related",she said more serious than I've ever seen my sunnny,cheeful mother.

"Ugh, I don't know what to do!", I say frustrated.

"You will soon Piper,just think about it,your desicion will be the right one", she said encouragingly.Thunder rolled above,"Gotta go, Pipes. Love you".

I woke up with a start, I took a deep breath:this talk with mom had made me realize something.

I'd made my desicion......

I'd become a Hunter of Atremis.

OHHHH.. WAT DO YOU THINK?\

WHAT WILL JASON THINK?

next chappie is hazel and percy.

Till next time my lovielies...<3