Chapter 10: Percy P.O.V

CHAPPIE 10

SAPPY MOMENTS

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Percy's P.O.V

I am so glad Annabeth and all my friend were here; I'd even become good friens with Leo and Piper. Leo was lots of fun and had a great sense of humor even though his jokes were corny. Piper was really nice and pretty(Annabeth does not need to know I said that, I love my Wise Girl), she reminds me of of Selina. Jason seems jealous of me hanging with Thalia.

I walked Annabeth to the Argo 2, after a very fun-filled day of meeting new people, giving tours, some drama which reminded Percy he needed to talk to Hazel and sharing adventures; everyone was extremely tired but Percy and Annabeth had decided to stay up a little longer to have a make-up make out session that they had missed for eight months.

" Goodnight, Wise Girl", I say as I kiss her softly.

" Night,Seaweed Brain",she said kissing back passionately.

After one last hug we parted our seperate ways.

I walked back to my cohort, when I heared the sound of crying, I follow the sound to Hazel's barrack; I knocked softly on her door. When she opened the door, I saw her eyes were blood-shot and puffy from crying.

" Hey, Haze", I say softly,When she saw it was me she smiled and gave a very cheerful hi.

"Hazel, c'mon we need to talk", I said.

" No, we don't Percy;I'm fine", she said , fake smiling.

" Hazel, you can't lie to me",I said staring her down; I grabbed her hand leading her to the Field of Mars.

We sat down,she brought her knees up to her chest and burird her face in them; I sighed i hated seeing Hazel like this, she's like my little sister.

" Let it out, Hazel", I said sighing.

She looked up at me like a frightened little child and bursts into tears.

I pull her into a hug," Shhh, Hazel it'll be alright".

"No, it won't", she sobbed harder against my chest

' B..because...", but she stopped herself.

" Beacause what, Hazel", I asked gently lifting her chin,so I was staring into her golden eyes.

She took a deep breath beforing saying......

Leo kissed me.

OHHHHH.. DRAMA wHAT'S HAPPENING NEXT?

FIND OUT!!!

till next time my lovelies<3