Chapter 3

Hey!! Well this chapter is gonna be Jason's P.O.V.!! Me and my friend write atleast 1 chapter a day at school!!! Soooo u guys keep reading!!! and we will try to keep this going!! 

Chapter 3

Jason P.O.V.

"Stand Down!" yelled a boy about 16 with black tousled hair and sea green eyes. "But...praetor Percy...," said Octavian. "No Octavian the Greeks are my other family, they are our guest and will be treated like guest!" exclaimed Percy. 

So, this was the mighty Percy Jackson! I turned around and gave the signal that it was clear to come out! Just then a lock of blond hair rushed past me. "Percy!!!!!" Annabeth shouted. "Annabeth!!!!!" shouted Percy. They rushed into each others arms. They hugged and started to kiss. Then they broke apart, Annabeth punched Percy in the stomach. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder it was Piper. "How'd it go?" she asked. "Great," I replied. "Where's Leo?" "Oh, he's in the control room, he'll be here in a while." "Ok."

We walked down to where Percy and Annabeth were laughing. I had never seen Annabeth so happy in 8 months!

"Hi, I'm Jason Grace son of Z-er Jupiter." 

"Hey, Percy Jackson, son of Poiedon-er Neptune is his Roman name." We shook hands.

"Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite!"

"Hi, Percy..."

"I know Annabeth wouldn't stop talking about you!"

"Oh really?!?!?!?!?!?!" 

Annabeth punched Percy's arm and Percy won a kiss on her cheek. Just then we heard a explosion!

Again sorry for the cliffhanger!! My friend just loves cliffhangers!! LOL!! :):)

Plz Comment, Rate, and Vote!! :):)

Chapter 4 will be up by tom!! :):)