Chapter 4

Kay so we are back!! :):) lol anyways here is chapter 4!! :):) hope u enjoy!! :):)

it is Percy's point of view!! :):)

What in Hades was that!" Annabeth exclaimed.Then a boy about 15 walked out. He had curly hair and he looked like a Latino elf, he had a grin on his face, and he was on fire... wait on fire!! 

I summoned water and splashed it on him. "Hey, what was that for?" yelled the boy.

"You were on fire...," I started. "

"Oh, I was?" asked Leo.

" Yes, yes you were Repair Boy?" said Piper.

 "Oh, I'm a fire user." explained Leo.

"Sorry," I gave a sheepish grin.

" No prob man, I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus er Vulcan." said Leo.

I looked at Hazel her face was white as if she'd seen a ghost. 

"Hey, I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon."

"Oh, it's you that Annabeth, the whole camp and did I mention Annabeth talked about." exclaimed Leo.

"Oh, really?!?! I get the camp but Annabeth?!?!?!" I said giving a mocking expression to Annabeth.

She glared at Leo and punched me in the arm. 

"Okay now that we all met let me show you around camp."

"Wait, where's Frank?" Hazel asked, worriedly.

Just then an eagle flew over us and Hazel started yelling at it.

"Where have you been," she shouted.

"Frank is your eagle," Annabeth asked.

"No!" said Hazel. Me and Hazel laughed.

"He's Hazel's boyfriend!" I explained.

"A eagle is Hazel's boyfriend?!?!" asked Leo.

"No.....," I started. Just then Frank landed and changed back to human. "Hi, I'm Frank, son of Mars er Ares to you!"

"Your a son of Mars?" asked Leo scratching his head. "Shut up Repair Boy," said Piper.

"Ok, now that everyone is here let us show you around camp." I said.

Okay thats the end of Chapter 4! Chapter 5 coming tom!! :):) Sorry if the chapter are short!! :):) Lol anyways.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Comment/Vote!!! And Enjoy Life People!! :)