Chapter 8:Jason P.O.V

THIS IS CHAPTER 8 WITH SOME DRAMA TO SPICE IT UP! SO HERE WE Go

YOUR MISSING ALL THE DRAMA!<3

Jason's P.O.V

Piper or Reyna? Who should I pick?

I've known both of them for a while,we've been through challenges together.

Reyna an I defeated the Titan Krios together,she gave me the motivation to defeat him  when I though there was no hope left;she's strong, a leader.

But Piper......

We save Hera/Juno together,she saved me numerous times from getting killed;after those many months at the Wilderness School she thought we had a relansonship but the Mist destroyed that. Piper is like no Aphrodite child, I've ever met she's down to earth, a fighter not like her airheaded siblings. The way I get lost in her kaildescope coloured eyes.

What am I  going to do!!??

I opened the door to my praetor's house,and flopped on the bed; maybe I should take a nap and sleep on it.

I'm peacefully sleeping,when I hear a loud knocking at my door;Igroan and sit up.

"Come in",I shout.

It was Reyna she was Wearing a Camp Jupiter t-shirt and jeans her hair was pulled back in a braid, her eyes flamed when she saw me they softened."Hi",she said

"Hi",I replied.

"Can we talk",she asked catiously.

"Sure,take a seat",I said gesturing to the bed.

She sat down and sighed,"I missed you",she said quietly.

"Me too",I said.

"What happened",she asked.

"When Hera..er..Juno took my memory, I ended up on a Wilderness school bus with Leo and Piper", Reyna's face was filled with disgust.

"Your dating that brainless Venus spawn",she blurted out.

"Yes,I mean no",I stuttered

"Oh",her face lit up.

"Jason..."

"Yeah"

She leaned in and kissed be passionetley.

"I love you",she smiled.

" I love you too", I smiled back.

I heared sniffling ,I looked up to see Piper in ther doorway;tears streaming down her face.

She looked at me, she looked hurt;she turn and ran.

"Piper, Piper",I called

But she didnt she stop.

Reyna walked up beside me an grabbed my hand,"You don't need her,you have me",she said cheerfully,and lead me outside.

Reyna was special to me, but did I make the right decsion.....?