Chapter 7: Jason P.O.V.

Heyy guys!! We are very exctied to introduce CHAPTER 7!! YAYYY! kay so this is Jason's P.O.V.!!

Jason

Thalia didnt even notice me! She was just after Percy.

"Hey, pinecone face, we were just talking about you!" said Percy.

"Really, why?" asked Thalia!

"You came back to life Pinecone face!" exclaimed Percy.

Thalia, Annabeth, and Percy roared with laughter!

I admit i'm very jealous of Percy Jackson right now.

"Please explain," asked Leo. All three of launched into the story about how Annabeth, Luke, and Thalia lived in the wild. How monsters were attacking them when they were on the hill with Grover. How Thalia sacrificed herself and dad turned her into a tree. The fleece ringing her back to life and percy taking care of her when everyone was too shocked.

WOW! The guy had guts. I'm impressed! "Can we please stop talking about me now?" complained Percy. "No!" Leo, Frank, Hazel, Piper, and I yelled. Percy groaned. Annabeth laughed and kissed Percy on the cheek.

"By the time we are done its going to be morning!" Percy complained. "How many adventures did you have exactly?" I asked. "6 or something" he replied. WOW!

That was alot!  I only had...........actually barely 2 quests.

Suddenly Percy just give us a 2 minute review of this quest except the Titan War beacuse Leo wanted to hear all about it

Finally, they told us about his latest adventure with Frank and Hazel. Everyone spit out thier food or drink when Frank told them Percy drank Gorgon blood. Thalia and Annabeth almost killed Percy. But, Piper charmspeaked them out of it. Then, they continued and explained about the battle yesterday. then percy took off his toga and handed it to me.

"Here and you can take your house back! I didn't use it!" said Percy.

"Thanks!" I replied.

 Thanks everyone! Sorry for not updating earlier. anyways ttyl! bye for now!