The Emperor and the Gun Slinger

"POWW POWW POWW!!" Diablo Goros twirled his guns back and forth, firing multiple accurate shots between the twirls. Each shot fired an immensely powerful dark molten blast that covered a wide area.

Frieza dodged each shot, dodging with such speed it almost looked like he was a teleporter.. dissapearing just before each attack could hit.

"That all your new power does? Turn you into a gun toting cowboy?" said Frieza as he continued to dodge fast quick draw shots. "You're going to have to do better than that.."

"I intend to.." Diablo Goros whispered, as he appeared right behind Frieza in a quick instant.

"TH-THAT SPEED!?" Frieza stammered, turning to find a pistol's barrel pointed in his face.

"POWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Frieza found himself engulfed in the blast.. the powerful energy sending him hurling into the air.

"Ugggh!"Diablo  Frieza gritted his teeth as burning marks appeared on his skin.

Suddenly Diablo Goros appeared above him before he could recover, aiming both his pistols down at the galactic tyrant.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!" Frieza stammered, right before two giant blasts exploded right into him, hammering him into the earth.

"In my day varmint.. I was known as the fastest Numensapien around.." said Diablo Goros, adjusting the front of his hat with a finger, and blowing another ring from his cigar. "There ain't no outlaw who could escape THE Outlaw.."

"WHY YOU!!" Frieza fired a powerful barrage of Death Beams of the Damned at Goros, but he disappeared in another burst of speed.

"Th-that speed is unreal!" said Mikoto as she watched. "Frieza's best trait in combat has always been his speed.. even not that he has the power of a Diablo in him.. that Diablo Goros might even be faster than my Vasto Lorde Omega.."

"Frieza's in a real pickle now that's for sure.. but considering how evil they both are, I'm not sure who to root for." said Nicole.

"Either way, our guild's survival depends on Frieza getting those names out of Goros." said Gray.  "He HAS to win.. "

"Quick Draw shot of the Damned Outlaw!!" Goros suddenly started appearing all around Frieza, going so fast, that it looked like there were multiple Diablo Goros... all the speed clones fired their guns, throwing out a tremendous barrage of super accurate energy blasts..

Frieza cried out as the multiple shots hit him from all directions in mid air. Shockwaves blasted like sheering wind from him as the wide blasts suddenly switched into thin beams of energy.. and more burns began to appear on Frieza's body.

"ENOUGHHHHHH!!" Frieza hurled an explosive magma energy from his body.. and the gun blasts were blasted away.

"Hmmm.. compensating for your sloth attitude with anger? Predictable arrogant wretch.." 

Goros appeared above the arena, aiming one of his pistols carefully. "Sharp Shoot of the Damned Outlaw.

"SHEEEENNN!!" A powerful thin molten beam exploded from the pistol's barrel, and blasted straight into Frieza's forehead.

"AA-AH!?" Frieza stammered, his eyes going wide as a massive impact exploded into his head and he was sent hurling into the other side of the arena. 

Goros blew on his gun's barrel, and twirled both pistols before snapping them back into their golden holsters on his hips.  "Headshot pardner.."

"A thin small beam like that? Did so much damage?" said Natsu.