Time to Reflect, Time to Skip

Hit turned serenely, as Accelerator emerged from the trees.. grinning violently.. before stopping around 12 meters away from the assassin.

"Well.. I watched how you took down that kid on the display.." said Accelerator. "Pretty weird.. never seen an ability quite like yours.."

Hit nodded. "Accelerator.. if there's any person I know of.. it's you.."

"Hmmm?" said Accelerator. "Do tell."

"Your bounty has come from other Multiverses quite often.. however, not many in my world are capable of traversing different Multiverses.. so I've never come to collect." said HIt simply. 

"Keh." Accelerator chuckled. "Well, here's your chance.."

Hit stepped forward, he began walking towards Accelerator..

"So.. uh... hey.." Gray said from the audience back in the ring above the field. "What happens if Accelerator gets hit by.. er.. Hit?"

"He can't get hit!" said Natsu. "His power doesn't allow it!"

"I'm asking hypothetically flame breath!" Gray growled. 

"Well.. then it's over I guess." said Wendy. "Accelerator's a glass cannon isn't he? Without his power, his body's pretty weak.. I mean it's what made him lose to Touma the first time they fought right?"

"That won't be a problem though." said Mikoto. "Accelerator's perfected his ability over the years. Remember that method the Kiharas used to use to get past his redirection ability?"

"Yeah.." said Erza. "Basically when they attack, at the last moment, they pull back.. so instead of causing the punch to go backwards, it pulls the punch forward.. cause all the redirection ability is, is reversing the direction the movement is going in.. "

"That won't work anymore.. Accelerator is at a point where he can literally read and sense all movements that occur within his AIM field. " said Mikoto. "if Somebody attempts to use the Kihara technique on him.. he'll immediately make his AIM field start accelerating the movement instead of reversing it.. causing his opponent to sprain his or her arm.. and even if they try to psyche Accelerator out by doing two attacks at once, one using Kihara techniques and one using a regular blow.. he can change different parts of his AIM field to reflect both moves at once.. he's pretty much perfected his ability into an absolute defense.."

"Nice.. so Hit has no chance, no matter how skilled he is." said Laxus. "Hear that Nicole? Your husband's going to be fine."

Nicole however, remained silent, a bead of sweat going down her forehead. Why did she feel so uneasy about this?

Back down below.. Hit was getting closer to Accelerator, still strolling..

"Ya going to hit me or what? No pun intended." Accelerator said. "Hello?"

"You're not cussing." Hit said simply, continuing to stroll. "Interesting.. data said that you were extremely profane.."

"Having kids changes a guy.. specially when the kids are watching you fight at the moment." Accelerator spat. "Now hurry up and- WHAM!!!.."

Accelerator suddenly doubled over... grabbing his stomach... Hit had just walked by.. having not even done a thing except walk by.

"H-HE HIT ACCELERATOR!!?" roared Fairy Tail. 

Mikoto stared. There was no way Hit could've gotten past Accelerator's AIM field.. Accelerator's power was constantly active.. that was how it worked. And you couldn't overpower it.. as long as your attack involved vectors, it didn't matter.. attacks from gods, dragons... mages... they ALL bounced off..  it was part of why Accelerator was so formidable despite never having reached a deity level like Dragon Lord..