Power of the Multiversal Alliance

a massive shimmering landscape,  that was the image of the battlefield before them, as the three teams looked upon the vast amount of mountains, and large forests, and even a desert in the distance.

"TH-THIS is our battlefield!?" Death The Kid stammered. "It's... it's.."

"Huge?" said Gray.

"COMPLETELY ASYMMETRICAL!!! AND THESE PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES GODS!?"

Annnnnd.. no surprise there." Liz muttered to Patty.

"So where's Diablo Grimmace?" said Lucy.

"GRRRRRRRROOOOOOAAARRRRR!!!" A massive towering shadow arose in a distant forest, as tall as the sky itself, it bore the form of a skeletal giant with flames bursting from it's eyes, with a bearded face, and a massive sword baked with blood on it's blade. On it's chest, was a broken bloody metal mask... with features that were obscured by multiple burns and blood stains.

"Whoah, he already summoned his purgatory god!?" stammered Nicole.

"That isn't a Purgatory God." said Mikoto. "See the mask on his chest? The Purgatory God always dwells as a face upon the Numensapien's chest before being summoned. "

"So that's just a Purgatory FORM!?" Vegeta roared. "You've got to be joking.. How powerful IS Grimace?"

"Well, he's even worse than he looks, remember he's 400 percent stronger than he was previously thanks to all the points he gained through the tournament." said Mikoto. "It may be weird of me to say this..  but I hope Diablo's team can handle it. "

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"In any case, we need to organize ourselves into groups." said Nicole. "If we all stay grouped up like this, Boros's team could use different moves to take us all down at once. "

"But how do we determine who works best with who?" Killua asked, raising a hand. "Our strengths are all pretty varied, some of us are at god levels, some of us larger.. some of us are just street fighters at best..  if we try to balance it out by pairing a god-like fighter with a weaker fighter, the strong one might end up getting pulled down."

"Yeah, you're right." said Gon. "And if we pair two weak fighters, they might get taken down by a single strong guy, which is mainly what Boros's team is made up of.."

"Makes me almost wish I asked Naruto if I could borrow Shikamaru for this fight.." Mikoto muttered. "But.. I've got the next best thing.. a doppelganger with war experience."

Mikoto spread out a sheet of paper on the ground showing pictures of all 30 team members put into different pairs.  "I got Mikaris to draw something up before we entered the battlefield."

"I see.." said Hisoka. "That's why you had that look-alike of you conduct interviews of what we could do before the match started..

Indeed Mikaris had sat down with each of the Alliance members that weren't Fairy Tail, and consulted them on their abilities..

"As you can see.. she's got some paired in threes, others paired in fours, while some paired in twos, depending on the strength levels we've got." said Mikoto. "And depending on whose abilities function better with others.

"Huh? She got me paired with a Black Rock Shooter? Sounds like some super strong guy!! OHH? Is he made of rocks!?" said Goku.

Black Rock Shooter glared at Goku and cleared her throat loudly.

"I'm paired with you." said Accelerator, grinning at Hit.

Hit smiled back and nodded.

"Anybody have any objections to this team up?" said Mikoto.