A Switch in Matchups? Slotta's Cunning Plan.

"We're behind.." Wrathas muttered. "This isn't good.. I need the Prize of this tournament if our little project is to have any fruit.."

Diablo nodded. "two losses and one tie.. however we can easily catch up.."

"However, we've already underestimated Fairy Tail to our own peril." said Wrathas. "I admit, not even I expected Lucy Heartfillia to be this strong.. and her spirit Virgo somehow managed to gain power to match Galactica, one of your strongest Hydra Head soldiers.."

"Are you suggesting we cheat?" said Diablo, raising an eyebrow.

"I know it isn't tasteful for you.." said Wrathas. "the bit of Mikoto within you, and your own sense of honor makes you far against cheating, you prefer meeting your opponent head on fairly.."

"Evil though I may be.. I am not Frieza.." said Diablo Supreme. "However, M'Lady, as Corruption itself, I suspect you are not restrained by such irritating morals. 

"Indeed.. And I know another member of our group who is the same." said Wrathas with a smirk. "Oh.. Slotta?"

"CHA-CHIN!!" A large humanoid robot with blocky arms and legs, a dome-like head that gave it the appearance of a robot from a manga, with it's ear antennae, red and blue color.. and flashing light up mouth piece, stood up. It's massive chest held what appeared to be a large red and blue slot machine on it.

(this character is based off Slot Boy from my Sister's book Shock Therapy.)

"Cha.. CHIIIN!" Slotta exclaimed. "Ohohoho! Want me to change up the odds?"

"It would be most fine.." said Wrathas with a smirk. "What do you calculate the next matchup to be?"

"Me against that Demon Mirajane." said Slotta. "I calculate 90 percent that it will be thus! Cha Chin! I calculate only a 45 percent chance of victory!! However, I calculate.. if a little something were to happen.. the only other opponent that can enter the arena after Prankster exhausted most of his energy bringing Frieza in.. will have to act... the one I have a quite FAIR chance of beating I tell you.. eheheheh! CHA-CHIN!!!"

"then we know what to do." said Wrathas.

"Cha-chin!! Eheheheh.. as you wish!" Slotta said.

______________________

"Ahhhhhhhh.." Mikoto closed her eyes sighed with relief as she slid into the hot water of the Hotspring.  All teams were currently being allowed to take a several hour break to heal their wounds and to catch up with their families and friends before resuming the matches..

As such.. everyone had gathered at the hotel hot springs.. and all the girls were thoroughly enjoying them at the very least. 

"Blblblbl.. " Mira jr. happily swam by Mikoto , her head happily peaking just above the water and blowing bubbles, with a towel on her head, and Elli sitting on the towel.. 

"Eheheh.. she's enjoying herself." said Lucy as she sat next to Mikoto, wearing a towel, with her legs in the steaming water next to Mikoto's shoulder.

Lucy looked down at Mikoto and frowned. "Gosh.. look at those scars and bruises."

"that's nothing.. you're beat up looking too.." said Mikoto, opening one eye. 

"I guess I am.." said Lucy, removing her towel and settling down in the water next to Mikoto. "What do you think is next I wonder?"

"Not sure.. the matchups are predetermined, and the strange thing is, I think we're paired up with enemies that would give us the most trouble, or seem the most entertaining.. I mean think about it.. our biggest muscle man Saitama got put against their biggest muscle head..  and you.. a celestial mage got paired against... against.."