part 29

The sad part about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.. Out of all the people it could have been,  it had to be Kaleb.. Here I was thinking I could trust him but I guess not..

This just ate me up inside. I could feel the lump in my throat forming as i began to speak.. "Why Kaleb? why?", I cried. "just shut up, I never cared for you", Kaleb said rudely. Hearing those words broke my heart. . I couldn't stop the tears from falling..

Here he was.. trying to take advantage of me too. I honestly don't see a point in living anymore.. I am at my breaking point.. I can't fight any longer..

I didn't try and fight back, I just let it happen.. let him take advantage of me.. fighting back was useless. All I could do was cry. you can never trust anyone. You always end up getting hurt..

I was just relieved when he was finished. . disgusted but relieved.. I just curled up in a ball sobbing uncontrollably. I can't do this anymore. .

I needed my mom, I needed to find her.. She is the only reason why I haven't just given up.. She is my reason to keep on moving..

I gained my composure and began searching yet again. of course I had no luck in finding her..

"Can you just give me my mom back ! that's all I ask of you, please!", I screamed... It got really quiet but then I heard some noises and then saw my mom come running towards me. Once she reached me, I just grasped hold of her and hugged her while I cried into her chest.. I can't believe he actually gave her back but I'm not questioning it right now, I really needed her right now..

A few weeks have passed and no one has came in here and bothered us. Thank god! What a relief..

I have been feeling really sick lately. I've been puking my guts up. I'm just hoping i am sick and that's it's not something way worse like me being Pr.. pr.. pr.. pregnant. Geez it's so hard to say those words..

hopefully the puking will blow over in the next few days..

I haven't been puking lately but I can tell that my body was changing. I didn't want to believe it or say it but I think that I might be pregnant. My mom has noticed too..

This can't be happening. . I can't be pregnant. . !!