Part 22

I quickly gain my composure, getting up, making my way to the room my dad always enters in, with my mom and Kaleb right behind me.

I finally have my time to escape. This could be my freedom.........

We all looked around to see if we could find the exit. We looked everywhere around the room but saw no exit.

There has to be an exit somewhere in this place. My dad always leaves when he's done. how does he get out ?

"what the ? where's the exit? it can't just disappear?", Kaleb questioned. "I remember being drug down some stairs. Where did the stairs go? ", Kaleb asked.

"When we were put in here we weren't conscious, so I have no idea where the exit might be." , I stated.

How could this be? One good thing happens and then its ruined. this could have been my freedom. Our freedom but of course we can't find the way to escape.

Why can't things just go right for once? This will probably be the only time to get away from my father and I can't even do that. My own shot at being free. My one shot of escaping this horrible situation.

Why! ? Why!? Why!?

I stand up, anger built up in my eyes, I let out a loud scream. "Why must this happen to me ? Why can't I ever be happy?"

I ran over to the walls punching them as hard as I could with tears of anger flowing out of my eyes. I scream and scream, repeatedly punching the cement walls. .

Kaleb comes running over to me grabbing me and holding me. "Calm down. Please calm down.", he comfortingly said. He wrapped his arms around me. Hugging me and holding me. I just cried into his sweat shirt..

Once I had managed to stop crying , I took a look at my poor , bloody and broken knuckles. It wasn't until then I realized the pain. When I was punching the cement wall I didn't feel one inch of pain. All I felt was pure anger..

I grabbed a piece of cloth wrapping it around my bloody knuckles trying to stop the bleeding.

After I had gotten the bleeding under control. We all began searching for an exit once again.

Maybe there was a button. A lever. anything for that matter that released some sort of exit. . .

We looked, and looked , and looked but nope. nothing. .

That's it. we are screwed. no exit. no freedom.

Why me!?