Part 19

Sitting in this place knowing I can't get out angers me so much. I finally got my mom back and I can't even enjoy the time I have with her. That's how life is. It gives you one good thing but ruins it with a bunch of other things. I sigh crawling over to my mom hugging her tightly. I want to just burst out in tears but I know that it won't help anything. I've cried to much over this. I don't think that I can cry anymore.

Removed from my train of thought when I see my horrible father making his way over to us. Oh no! he's back for more!. I look over at my mom and she looked back at me, both of us not wanting it to happen but knowing that we have no other choice..

He grabs me yanking me over to a rusty old water pipe tying me up to it. I tried to get free but the rope wrapped around my hands was to tight. He starting Making his way over to my mother grabbing her and brutally raping her. I hate seeing him take advantage of my mom like that. It angers me so much.

He finishes up with her and ties her up to another rusty old water pipe. Ugh I sigh I guess it's my turn now.  He makes his way over to me laughing and winking at me the whole way over to me. "Hey slut! I have a surprise for you when I am done with you.", he said jokingly. He began untying me from the water pipe. Loosening the ropes wrapped around my hands until they were completely off. He jerks me up and pushed me against the wall. Kissing me from my lips down to my neck. Repulsed I clenched my teeth trying to jerk away. He looked up at me and smirked. I just rolled my eyes back at him. He threw me down on the ground ripping at my clothes. He tore my clothes off and shoved himself inside me. I began crying and screaming. This caused him to get even more enraged. He thrusted himself in and out of me harder and harder. Faster and faster. It hurt so bad. He looked up at me saying, "Scream daddy slut! Scream it." I ignored him. There was no way I was going to do that. "Scream fuck me daddy! now!", he yelled. Still ignoring him I rolled my eyes. His fist met my face as he said "Scream it now cunt! scream it now!" I had no other choice but to say it. "Fuck me daddy!", I said softly. "I said scream it you bitch!!", he yelled. So I did as I was told. "Fuck me daddy!", I screamed. So disgusted at what he made me say I began to cry. He began going harder than ever causing me to bang my head on the wall. The pain was unbearable. I cried even more but he didn't care. This just turned him on more. He slammed in me so hard and fast that he was done within seconds. Relieved that he was finished..

but he didn't stop there. He layed down forcing my head down towards his manhood. I screamed No but he didn't take that as an answer. "You do it now or i'll really kill your mother!!", he yelled. Not wanting my mom to be killed I followed his orders. He shoved his whole manhood inside my mouth. I just wanted to puke as he began thrusting in and out of my mouth. Grabbing the back of my head, grasping my hair,  shoving it down and back up until he was about to burst. He released his juices all in my mouth. He let go of my head and I got back up puking everywhere. So disgusted at what my father had just done.

Tears streaming down my face I rush to put my clothes back on. Balling up on the floor crying into my hands. "I'll be back with your surprise.", he said winking at me while making his way out of the room. Oh please! I can't take anymore surprises.....