Chapter 2: Willing loser

We made it as far as Zak's bedroom. I didn't notice any of the décor as Zak pulled me to him by my hips and crushed his lips to mine. His movements were urgent as he steered me towards the large sumptuous bed in the middle of the room. I stepped back awkwardly while our mouths stayed connected, hungry for each other after our time apart. I came to an abrupt stop, bumping into the bed behind me, Zak groaning as I take his lip between my teeth, scraping over the sensitive skin of his plump mouth. My assertiveness prompts him to regain some control, his fingers snake through the hair at the back of my head and I growl as he tugs, pulling my head back and exposing my neck to him. He brings his free hand to my throat and runs his fingers down the length of my neck to my chest, I didn't fail to notice the threatening squeeze he gave as he trailed over my throat. When his hand reaches my breast he palms it through my thin summer top,  I gasp and he takes the opportunity to invade my open mouth with his tongue. I fight my desire to submit to him and run my fingers through his spiked hair giving it a sharp tug and pulling his head back and away. A sharp growl rumbles in his throat and I feel the vibration tickle my lips as I kiss his neck. His grip on my breast increases and I respond by scraping my teeth over the hollow of his neck. His fingers tighten in my hair in an effort to pull me away but I growl and sink my teeth into the hard muscle of his chest, he tugs harder and the burning pain in my scalp makes me relent and as he pulls my head back I look into his eyes. A storm of lust, determination and dominance brews in his dark irises and I am transfixed as the fire rages deep in my belly.

"You know you always lose this fight bear cub." He spoke leaning in towards my ear.

"But its so much fun trying...and losing." I I reply huskily. I grunt as he pushes my head roughly to the side and his mouth finds the sensitive spot between my neck and shoulder. Lulling me into a false sense of security he licks and nibbles softly at my heated skin, my blood is liquid fire and I lean away to give him greater access, bringing my hand to the nape of his neck holding him to me. My show of need and submission awakens his wolf and I moan when his teeth bite into me, sucking and chewing at my flesh, marking me as his. He moves away but my complaint dies in my throat as he kisses me with a rough urgency, I can't wait any longer, I need skin and I pull at the hem of his shirt, tugging it up his body and over his head. I take a moment to appreciate the form of the man before me, my eyes scanning over the hard lines of muscle and tattoos. The desire I felt must have been written over my face as I was pulled back to that hard chest with a force that knocked the air from my lungs.

"Your turn," Zak growls as he takes a hold of my top and slides it up my torso while running his large hands up my body from my hips to my ribs. I lift my arms and the cotton drops to the floor. Not content with that I feel his fingers at the waist band of my maxi skirt, pushing it over my hips it drops to the floor and pools at my feet. "You're not fooling anyone with that virginal white underwear." He licks his lips as he takes in my flimsy lace garments.

"Oh, I know." I turn around and bend forward revealing the skimpy g-string. I hear Zak suck in his breath and I only have to wait half a second before feeling the sting when his hand comes down hard on my bare skin. "Mmmmm thank you." I breathe as the warmth spreads from my arse to my core and I am rewarded with two more stinging blows on my rear. I squeal and squirm in his embrace while he works to stoke my fire. I twist in his grip and quickly make work of his belt and fly while distracting him with an assault on his mouth. Pushing his pants and boxers down his muscular legs I lower myself to my knees, sinking into the plush carpet. I lick my lips at the sight of the treat before me. I take him in my hand and stroke his hard length slowly, enjoying the soft velvet heat of it. A quiet moan hums above me, I look up and wait patiently until his eyes meet mine, only then do I take him into my mouth. I swirl my tongue over the tip of his glistening head and delight at the salty sweet taste. Opening my mouth wider I slick my moistened lips down the entire length of his shaft, he wraps my long hair around his fist and guides my mouth until I have taken him to the back of my throat. I pause a moment trying to relax my muscles before swallowing him down just a little further. The tightening grip on my hair lets me know that my movement has the desired effect. I hold still moving only my tongue in small undulations against the underside of his shaft. A long low groan escapes his lips as I pull back and gasp for air before working my mouth and tongue over his hardness, sucking and licking him as if he were a rapidly melting ice cream, although there was nothing soft about this treat. Zak would occasionally push on my head guiding me to take his full length down my throat once more. I cupped his balls and steadied myself against his well-built thigh but it was only a few more moments before I was being pulled back to my feet.
"Your mouth is just too fucking good!" He kisses me roughly running his free fingers along the crease of my now sodden panties. "Now this is all wrong, here I am naked and you're not." I can only answer with a moan as he applies more pressure with his fingers against my sex. I whimper when he pulls them away and makes quick work of unhooking my bra. Pulling it from my shoulders he drops it to the floor, he pauses for a moment to take my stiffened nipple into his mouth sucking and nibbling as he rolls the other between thumb and finger. I arch my back pushing my chest forward for more enjoying the sensation that runs like an electric current from my breasts to my pussy. Taking my nipple between his teeth he smiles as I moan loudly while he pulls away dragging the sensitive nub between his teeth. Hooking his fingers into the elastic of my panties he pushes them down my thighs and lets them drop to the floor. With a gentle shove on my stomach, he pushes me onto the bed urging me to lie back on the luxurious comforter.  I do as he urges and Zak drops to his knees and pushes my legs apart, his mouth his upon my sex before I can even anticipate it, I shiver as his tongue quickly takes to lapping at my engorged clit. The friction of his smooth wet tongue has me bucking my hips with the waves of pleasure that roll through me. I moan and pant as he sucks the sensitive bundle of nerves between his teeth and probes at my entrance with his skilled fingers. Rocking my hips he easily slides two fingers inside me and I groan when he adds a third, stretching me open deliciously. I match his rhythm delighting at the combination of his fingers expertly teasing my inner walls and his soft tongue dancing on my clit. The pressure is building and coming close to bursting forth for the sweetest release.

"Stop! Oh god please stop!" I beg Zak as I pull hard on his hair.
'What? What's wrong?" He looks up in concern.

"I need you in me now! I want to cum on you!" I pant. Zak's look of worry turns to a wolfish grin when he hears my brazen confession and I buck as he moves his fingers inside me teasingly slow.

"Say that again, what do you want?"

"I need you to fuck me, Zak, please!" I plead, desperately fighting the urge to let go. I breathe a sigh of relief when his fingers leave me and he climbs up the bed. Wedging his thighs under mine, he lifts my butt off the bed to give him the perfect angle. He looms over me, his eyes hooded with desire, he watches me and teases my entrance with the tip of his hardness.

 He looms over me, his eyes hooded with desire, he watches me and teases my entrance with the tip of his hardness

"Please!" I implore him, trying to push against him, desperate to feel the fullness that only he can give me. With one fluid motion he enters me and doesn't stop until his body is flush with mine. He falls forward landing on his elbows either side of my head, driving himself even deeper. His mouth is on mine as he moves his hips gingerly, he takes me slowly with long deep strokes, aware of just how delicate my situation is. He keeps me on the very edge of release as he fucks me slowly and kisses me deeply. He gradually picks up the pace while I tangle my fingers through his hair, his thrusts become harder and my fingernails bite a trail down his sweat slicked back. I lift my legs and wrap them around his waist, rocking my hips to meet his, changing the angle of his thrusts just a little. This change in speed and friction is all I need, my fingers claw at his back and my whole body becomes rigid.

"Yes Tracy, cum for me!" Zak breathes raggedly into my ear as he fucks me as hard as he can, so in tune with my body that he can tell when I am ready to fall. His permission sends me over the edge as my muscles release and I cum hard. Shocks and waves cascade through my body and I buck uncontrollably beneath him. The rhythmic tightening of my slick walls around his invading cock pulls his own climax from him. The pulsing of his release prolongs the aftershocks that ravage my body and I cling to Zak tightly listening to him growling softly through the sensations taking away his last semblance of control. I feel as his muscles finally relax and I loosen my grip on his shoulders, I push my fingers through his messy, damp hair as he smiles down at me looking like the cat that got the cream. Tucking my hair behind my ear he kisses me softly.

"Welcome home, baby." He gives me that shy crooked smile that only ever happens when he is genuinely happy. I smile up at him and hug him tightly never wanting to lose this moment. Where ever he was is where my home would always be.

Sorry, not sorry about the picture, it was too funny not to :P *GM*