"You ready to go?" Beyoncé asked him. 

It had been two weeks since that first conversation she had with her mother at the hospital. She had gone to see her every day since. Beyoncé didn't plan on staying here this long but she just felt the need to be with her mother, well Tina. Taraji had to leave two days ago because of work so now it was just her, Shawn and Rosa. 

"Yeah, Rosa needs some help putting on her clothes though," 

"Why didn't you help her?" Beyoncé asked. 

"I tried, she went ballistic and said she wanted you," 

Beyoncé  knew exactly what was wrong now. She rushed to Solange's old room where Rosa was staying. On the bed was a little brown colored velvet dress. Shawn had bought it for her when they first got to Texas. Rosa was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, her eyes red and puffy. She had been crying. Beyoncé slowly walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. 

"What do you need help with baby?" Beyoncé asked her. 

She didn't say a word, she just pointed to the dress on the bed. 

"Okay I'll help you sweetie," 

Beyoncé walked back to the door making sure to close it and lock it. She then walked back over to Rosa who was now standing next to the bed. She helped her pull off the little pink robe Rosa had on, and placed it on the bed. 

After wards she saw Rosa's body which was scarred up badly. Her back was covered with black and blue bruises while her inner thighs had scratch marks all over them. The sight did nothing but bring tears to her eyes. She couldn't fathom why anyone would want to hurt a child so bad. 

"Why didn't you want uncle Shawny to touch you?" Beyoncé asked her, even though she already knew the answer. 

A single tear fell from Rosa's right eyes. She slowly opened her mouth to speak. 

"I don't trust men, they've never done anything good to me," Rosa said, her voice cracking so much as she spoke. 

"You know your uncle loves you to death right, he'd never hurt you Rosa. Plus, if anyone hurts you again you know your uncle and I would make sure they were punished right?" 

"I know, it's just h-hard," she said, beginning to cry again. 

Beyoncé held the girl in her arms and let her cry as much as she needed to. She knew there would be many, many more moments like this and she was prepared for it. She'd stay with Rosa and Shawn through thick and thin, they were a part of her now. 

"C'mon sweetie, let's put your pretty little dress on," 

Rosa wiped the remaining tears from her  face  and with Beyoncé's help, she got her dress on. Rosa looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, until she noticed her bruises would be showing. Beyoncé already knew what Rosa was feeling, she could sense it in a way.

"I can cover them up for you," 

She went back to her room and grabbed her makeup bag. She dug in there until she found her Clinique foundation. She picked it up and rushed back to Rosa's room. She put it on her back, blending it in until the bruises were no longer visible. 

"Thanks Beyoncé," she said with a smile. 

"No problem, now c'mon," 

They both walked downstairs to the living room. Shawn was their sitting on the couch. He had been down there waiting on them. 

"Y'all good now?" he asked. 

"Yeah," they said in unison. 

"You look good Rosa," Shawn said to her.