"Cold as hell these hoes got snow too I'm ready to come back to the A" she turned the camera so I could see the snow. In Atlanta we didn't get snow and when we did it wasn't much and turnt to ice like the next day

We talked and she showed me around the campus and it was nice. She said since Lance turning four and going to pre-k she would start looking for colleges. Tennessee was four hours away so I guess she would be moving there. She had to get off the phone because Lance started to cut up.

I went up to Kelly room to watch tv with her. She was watching Stranger Things and I lauded next to her right as the new episode was about to start. I already finished the season but was going to chill with my sister and watch it again.

8ball

I was out in New York shopping for my office. I had to get a real job to cover up all the money I had. I was the manger of Honda cars.

"Baby this would be a cute color" Lisa pointed out a baby's blue color.

After some thinking she came out here with me she didn't come right away it took her a month but she claimed she missed me. She been out here for about two months and just taking over everything. I had a three bedroom house and she decorated everything. I just had black and white everything but now it look like a  fucking rainbow.

"Lisaaa why can't we just get gray and white" I wrapped my arms around her waist to convince her

"No boy that's dull" she kissed me un wrapping my arms

"Ima dull nigga what you expect" I flashed her a smile.

She shook her head and told the man she wanted the baby blue. She told me she was going to paint the whole room blue and have white stripes and I just agreed. We walked to the register and the total came up to $30 dollars. I paid for it and we left.

"Can we stop at bed bath and beyond I need to find some stuff for my classroom" I drove to a a lil strip that had ikea and other shit

I walked around with her while she looked around in a awe. In Atlanta she taught 1st grade but she downgraded to pre-k. She gathered some coloring books and art stuff along with other shit you have in a classroom. Once she was done the total was like $200 dollars and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'll make it up to you" she kissed my cheek smiling

"Like hell you will" I paid for the stuff and headed home

I talked to Alex and told him how to run the business there. When he told me Tim wanted out I was crushed but understood him. Alex had Jalen and I knew them two was all I really needed. I finally told Lisa what I did because she saw all my shoe box money and started acting like a detective. As long as I kept her out of it she was cool. I knew she would be when she seen all the money.

Since it was the beginning of the year she was just a sub right now and will officially become a teacher next school term. She hated being at home but if it was up to be she wouldn't be working no way. I told her to go back to school to get a degree in nursing since that's all she talks about but she doesn't want to take my money. I told her my money is her money but she was too independent and I liked that.

We pulled up to the home and gathered the bags.

"What you want for dinner" she sat all the bags on the table walking towards me

"Hmmm" I played like I was thinking. " How about pork chops rice and string beans and for dessert you" I licked my lips before kissing her

"Mhmm that's sounds good" she played with the hem on my boxers

"Chill out now Ima go take a shower then go to trap Ima be back before dinners done" I watched as she pouted but didn't put up a fight

I ran to the shower did my hygiene then got ready. I threw on my red joggy with my Jordan's and kissed her before leaving.

In no matter than 20 mins I was pulling up to the warehouse . I dapped everybody up walked in seeing them doing there job. I walked to the back to count the money. I had money coming in twice as fast as I did In Atlanta and it made me hate that I didn't think of this at first.

I went to Jamaica a week back to meet the staff there and they was cool. Some came back to New York to work with me while others went to Atlanta.

"Boss a nigga name RJ owe us three thousand but can't be found" Lil dude name tank came in he had to be 15 and was the hardest Nigga here he reminded me of Alex. I clenched my jaw before speaking. When been looking for dude for weeks now

"Shit he not dead that nigga hiding out thanks lil man I'll figure out what to do" I gave him a hunnit dollars before he exited.

I wrapped shit up here because Lisa told me dinner was almost ready. I said bye to the guys and went to my car. I pulled up to my house and walked in smiling. I loved coming home after being stressed to my women and a cooked meal.

"What you made it" she hugged me and playful rolled her eyes

We both walked to the table to eat.

"So you ready to actually be a teacher"

She smiled she loved talking about school "Yes I can't wait to see my students, I just hope they sweet little angels" she rolled her eyes

"You know you going to have a couple of me and Alex in your class" I laughed and she joined me

"Ugh I hope not y'all two are crazy I want a lot of Little Kelly's she so sweet to come from a demonic family" she laughed loudly making me look at her. " aww you mad baby" she got out her seat to sit in my lap

"Nope I'm chilling that's why for dessert Ima talk to my demonic dad the Devil instead of having sex with you" I called out , she rolled her eyes and instantly grew serious

"Chill out you giving me dick tonight it's been a week" she grabbed me through my sweats making me grunt.

"Get up get up" I rushed her to get up I was done eating and ready for her. She knew why I wanted her to get up and saw the look in my eyes.

She ran up the steps making me chase her. Once I got in the room I tackled her to the bed.

"2 rounds that's that maximum" she kissed me

"Girl we gone be done when I say we done" I took my clothes off and she did the same.

------------
Leave feedback thanks 😘