Chapter 20

I looked up and saw Four pulling me in, as my other hand grabbed the bar to help I hit the side of my leg. I guess both things happened today for me. Once I was steady to my feet I looked up into Four's eyes. There was mystery in those eyes that could trap anyone in wondering what he is hiding.

"See what I am talking about Lauren. Four was there to help her up once again." Chris said from behind me.

Four let go of my waist and I wish he didn't. I just wanted to stay in his arms forever. I felt a spark when he held me like that. It was something I never felt before. But it was a good feeling. I turned to look at Chris, Lauren, Edward, Myra, and Will. You could tell that the boys were confused on what was going on. But Myra and Chris was just giggling and Lauren spoke up and said,

"What has gotten into you Four?"

Four did not say anything but gave her a look that made Lauren shut up. But Edward started to laugh even harder now. The rest of the ride to the school was silence. All you heard was one of the older Dauntless saying to get ready. Which was everyone's warning to get ready to jump again. Yes, you are correct. We just jumped onto the train and now we are suspected to jump off the train too. But that is the life of a Dauntless.

I stayed by Chris and waited until we got closer to the school to jump. Of course Four was the first to jump off. He was not going to wait for anyone. People say that he has no fear but I dough that. Everyone is afraid of something.

Chris jumped off first and I watched to see how she lands. I did a running start and jumped off the train and landed onto my side. Chris came over and helped me up. She gave me a smile and said,

"At least you did not land on your face. This had to be an improvement, right?"

I smiled and laughed at that. Chris knew how to make my day better. We linked arms and walked to the school. Everyone calls us Dauntless crazy for jumping on and off of the train but it had a rush to it. Everything that Dauntless do is a rush. It is like my life has woken up when I stepped foot into the school.

"So you never told me how was your morning run with Four. How was it?" Chris asked.

"It was alright. He was actually nicer then yesterday. It was like a different person. But I just don't know how to describe it. It's like Four and I have something in common." I tried to explain to Chris.

"Wow that is insane. Could Four actually like to do something then scaring people?" Chris said dramatically shocked.

I just shock my head at her. She was so dramatic sometimes. But that is something I love about her. She never made my life boring. My life has changed in a short period of time. But I know that I would not change it for anything. Since I have started to come to this school I have started to find myself. It has been the best thing in my life.