Chapter 18

"Noah I'm home!"

I walk him noticing he's not on the couch.

"Hey I'm in our room"

I walk in to see him going through my vanity.

"Why are you going through my makeup."

"I just want to see the hype. I don't get it. I looked up some of this stuff and they're like 50 dollars."

"We wear it cause we like it. I don't put on makeup because I need it I put it on cause I want to" I say flopping down on the bed."

He hums in agreement before coming next to me.

"How was the rehearsal? Did Joe enjoy it?"

"It was good and yes he did. By the way, you know I have a kiss scene in the play right. I know you've seen it once but we weren't together then so I just needed to know if it was going to be a problem cause i-"

He cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine. I don't respond at first shocked by what had just happened but I slowly begin to my lips with his. I grab his shirt pulling him closer as his arms go around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck before pulling apart.

"What was that for?"

"You were ranting. I needed to shut you up. I don't really care about the kiss scene. I know its not real. I'm going to the bathroom ill be back."

I smile and nod. I'm sitting on my phone reading my book when Noah's phone goes off.

I get up and walk to and press the home button to see a text...from a girl.

Who cares about that little girlfriend of yours. She doesn't have to know.

What the hell. I unlock his phone and reread the message. I screenshot it and send it to myself before grabbing my stuff to leave. I hear Noah walk out of the bathroom but before he can question where I am. I slam the door shut as tears start welling in my eyes

I grab my phone dialing Courtney in tears

"Courtney can I come over"

"Are you okay and yeah Olivia and Boze are over to. I was about to call you."

"I think Noahs cheating on me"

"Oh, I'll make sure to open some wine"
(I know she's underage but I don't care.)

"Thanks, I'll be over in a minute."

"Ok love you bye."

I get to my car and pull out of the lot.
Driving to Courtney's seemed a lot longer than usual. Probably because I was uncontrollably crying and gasping.

I knock on her door and it immediately opens and I see Boze and Olivia on the couch. As soon as they see me they stand up and give me a bone crushing hug. Olivia pulls me to the couch.

"Now what happened?" Courtney says

"I cam home. Went into our room and he was going through my makeup cause he was curious. Then we kissed for a while then he went to the bathroom then I heard his phone ding. So I went and looked at it and it was a text from some girl and it said this."

I tell them the story between sobs and sow them the screenshot.

"Oh wow. I don't even know what to say. Noah has never seemed like the cheating type." Olivia says.

"It just seems hard to believe" Courtney adds.

"Maybe this text is just from some fan who got his number. I haven't known Noah long but I'm sure he wouldn't cheat on you after everything you guys went through." Boze says.

"She has a point." Olivia says

"I just don't understand." I mumble as I bury my head in my hands.

"Did you ask"

I stay in my posting for a little before replying quietly. "No"

"Call him."

"Oka-"

I look down.

"He texted me." I read the message before tearing up again.

"What does it say?"

I hand Boze my phone.

"Oh my lord" She passes it to Olivia who reads it with Courtney.

"Oh Jesus"

From Noah:
I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you.

~~~~~~~~Edited 1/23/19
Look at that another update. I'm about to get very busy so I won't be updating as much.

Don't be a ghost reader. Vote, Comment, Follow, and Enjoy!