Prologue

So I wrote this book forever ago and I realize it sucks but I guess you guys can still enjoy it. Just to let you know book 3 is still being written at an extremely slow rate cause I have no interest in writing this series anymore lol but i'm trying. Enjoy!

Anna Avren

Age:19

Birthday: March 14th

Occupation: Youtuber

Detailed Occupation Success: Has over 3 million subscribers on Youtube and has over 2 million followers on Twitter and Instagram, and is also verified on both.

Relationship Status: Single

Extra: Anna started her Youtube when she was 16 and covers a lot of topics. From video games, which she plays on her gaming channel; AvrenGames, which has a little over a million subscribers, to funny skits with her friend.

-----------------------------

Anna's Video

"Hey guys I'm back with another video, but this is a little different. As you guys may know I've been doing Youtube for almost 4 years, cause I started my channel on my birthday which is in a couple of months. That's off-topic, but I have always put a lot of work into my skits because I want to start acting and before my channel got popular, that's what I wanted to do. I haven't had any luck with that and I realized that I was thinking too big. I needed to start on something simpler. Then, I got this email.

Dear Anna,

We've been looking for a new edition for our team. You'd be participating in skits, other people's shows, and starting your own show that will be beauty guru/lifestyle videos. We know you are skilled with pretty much anything on Youtube but that's the crowd we are trying to reel in. We've had our eyes on you for a while now and you're a perfect match. Please get back to us as soon as possible. We really hope you consider this. 

                                                                                                            Sincerely, The Smosh Team

So I know what your thinking. "Anna, if you take this deal you won't have time for your videos." And your kind of right. I would have to post on my main channel once a week instead of three times a week and my gaming channel would still be getting three times a week because those are easy to film. If I took this deal I would be able to do everything I've wanted and more. As much as I love doing this myself but it would be nice to have some help and more people to hang out with. So I'm here to announce...that I'm joining Smosh 2nd Channel. I know some of you will be disappointed but I'm sure you'll get over it when you see the content on that channel. If I didn't take this offer...I'm not even going to think about that. Cause in the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take"