Chapter 7

(Song change)

After our little girls, night and day of filming videos for my channels are Monday and it's time to go the work. Olivia and I went to Starbucks before work because we wanted to try the Unicorn Frappe. Now we're off to work.

Have I told you how much I love work?

Walking into the building, I get the same giddy feeling I get every time. We're filming every blank ever today. Something seems different today though. It's...quiet. Which isn't normal for the Youtube space it's usually quite busy.

I look to Olivia to see if she's noticed but she's gone. What th-

"Olivia!" I shout.

"Olivia, where are you? Why is it so quiet in here?" How tell did she slip away so quietly? Gosh, she's like a ninja.

"Guys this isn't funny. I swear if this is a prank"

Maybe they're all in the break room. I walk over and all the lights are off, even the sets we were using today. Where's the camera crew. They should be set up. We're gonna be so behind today. Joe, Sonny, and Sarah were not going to be happy. I look down the hallway to my set and see a candlelit hallway.

"What the heck?" I whisper.

I continue slowly down the hallway. I began to hear one of my favorite songs. Take Me On by SALTNPAPER (Yes, that really is the name. Song is at the top.)

It has to be Noah. I made him sit through this show I found it in because he didn't understand what I meant when I said 'Korean shows have something American shows don't'. Watching that show makes me want to cry.

I get to my set and there's rose pedals all on the floor and candles everywhere. I turn and see Noah standing under one of those wedding arches and it was decorated with even more roses.

"Anna, Ever since you started working at Smosh, all of our lives have been better. Especially mine. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and it a because of you."

I can feel the tears coming.

"You bring the light to all of our lives everytime you smile. The first time I saw you I thought you were so beautiful. Then, I was brave enough to ask you out, and then you rejected me. Then you told Courtney and Olivia that you wouldn't date me for a while. So here we are...3 months later. Your still beautiful, funny, bright, and perfect to me. I know in videos I say I can't love anyone, but in the future, I feel like I could with you.
I really like you Anna and I know I'm not your ideal guy but I want you to yale a chance on me. I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life. I'd do anything for you and I'd do anything to make you mine. With that, Anna, will you be my girlfriend?"

I'm full on crying right now, like full on sobbing. To the point where when I went to respond I squeaked out "yes".

Then I ran to him and hugged him.

"This was the cutest thing ever, Noah. Thank you. Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before and you're definitely my ideal guy. Always have been."

"As I said, I'd do anything for you. To make sure you realize that. Here's my McDonald's shirt, i want you to wear it today "

I gasped as he wraps it around me.

"Noah I have filming today for my show. What if they recognize it."

"They won't, even if they do. The worse they can do is ship us and they already do. "

"Noah, this is a big commitment this is like more than marriage. This is your McDonald's shirt." I laugh as he hugs me.

"God your such a weirdo"

"Yeah, but I'm your weirdo and you're not getting rid of me." I say to him as he leans down and brings his lips to mine. In a kiss that would make me forget everything I once believed in.

----------------------EDITED 1/20/19- I changed a lot....
HOLY COW IT FINALLY HAPPENED. 7 chapters in. There is gonna be some plot twist in this story. So stay tuned cause you don't know what I've got stored in this brain of mind. Hopefully another chapter next Sunday. I'll work on being more frequent with updates.

Now that that's all out of the way remember... don't be a ghost reader. Follow, comment, Vote, and share.

Byeeeee.